O'KEEFE'D

Naterel

• Members

"Kurt Cobain left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey California on April 1, 1994 and was later reported missing. As you probably know, he was found dead just seven days later."

that place is called Daniel Freeman Hospital in Marina Del Rey.

don't ask me how I know this. there have been quite a few famous guests there, including stevie nicks, mike starr, and dozens of other celebs.

Kurt left AMA by jumping the wall....

So do you buy the suicide story? There's a few big time rockstars who don't.

Kim Gordon of SY is one who absolutely believes he was murdered. I cant think of the others(not real important to me)....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First day of ignoring her - she thought maybe she came on way too strong and it wasn't ladylike and she didn't want me to think she wasn't a lady and she was more than that and she aint no hoe but a girl I could bring home to mom... this went on for about 10 minutes ended in her almost crying tear'd up hug apology...

Today- I said sorry to her and her assistant buddies that I was sorry I hadn't stopped by in awhile to say hi... she said really loud "I don't care what the {censored} you do"... and the other girls looked at me with utter disapproval.., ouch.

She then called me from some bar while I was still at work to ask me what "fruit beer" I bought her that one night (Ace Pear) was.. ad then she said to someone else "yeah dude, buy me a Ace Pear and I'll let you take m to dinner".. so I'm thinking that was some kind of jealousy play? lol

• Members

First day of ignoring her - she thought maybe she came on way too strong and it wasn't ladylike and she didn't want me to think she wasn't a lady and she was more than that and she aint no hoe but a girl I could bring home to mom... this went on for about 10 minutes ended in her almost crying tear'd up hug apology...

Today- I said sorry to her and her assistant buddies that I was sorry I hadn't stopped by in awhile to say hi... she said really loud "I don't care what the {censored} you do"... and the other girls looked at me with utter disapproval.., ouch.

She then called me from some bar while I was still at work to ask me what "fruit beer" I bought her that one night (Ace Pear) was.. ad then she said to someone else "yeah dude, buy me a Ace Pear and I'll let you take m to dinner".. so I'm thinking that was some kind of jealousy play? lol

haha

Careful because during the All Star Break

Theres a Homerun Derby

What did you tell her on the first day of ignoring her, I mean like when she started tearing up and {censored}

• Members

I was sitting at my desk in my office with her standing right next to me al the while I'm staring at my door praying no one walks by.

I basically was like "oh its ok, no problem at all".... completely cold, cutoff and distant... you know.

Its been 4 days... I feel really, REALLY bad... but then my team says... "that was a great series... should we play again?"...

"nope",.... that was completely highlight reel....

I don't really trust myself though. It was slightly addicting. I just need to become serious with a girl thats a "settle down type" not the random bat practice I keep getting into.

• Members

I was sitting at my desk in my office with her standing right next to me al the while I'm staring at my door praying no one walks by.

I basically was like "oh its ok, no problem at all".... completely cold, cutoff and distant... you know.

Its been 4 days... I feel really, REALLY bad... but then my team says... "that was a great series... should we play again?"...

I don't really trust myself though. It was slightly addicting.
I just need to become serious with a girl thats a "settle down type"
not the random bat practice I keep getting into.

There's no such thing as a "settle down type" girl. That's like the easter bunny and tooth fairy. Imaginary things.

• Members

I don't really trust myself though.
It was slightly addicting
. I just need to become serious with a girl thats a "settle down type" not the random bat practice I keep getting into.

this

Look if the other teams pitcher keeps throwin balls, youre gonna get runners on base

If the bases are loaded, theres no shame in bunting

You bunted, I mean it was gonna happen

Its not like you hit a grand slam right away

hell you even got an intentional pass a couple of times

Well now you just have to deal with the fallout

I can imagine she thought "you were different" which they think all the time, well some guys are and some are not

I told you before, she was gonna find some other asshole to screw with regardless

In all likely hood she knew from that convo that she wasnt playing small ball, it was triples and dingers

May I ask what type of relationship you had prior to agreeing on a friendly game of ball?

• Members

We used to just talk about random shiz throughout the day- maybe went to lunch twice, but she used to ask me weird girl questions... like

"Do you think I'm pretty"

"If I was single would you go out with me"

"I bet you don't fumble around in bed huh?"

"You would make a great husband"

"Do you hit girls?"

Archived