Got A Cathedral Today!

hot_karl

• Members

grats man! i still need to order mine... i want one bad.

they're awesome if u like reverb, people say it's too clean or crisp and want a lo-fi mode, but I already have that with my amp, and prefer the cathedral.... especially if u use analog delay or lots of dirt... the clean delay doesn't mud up your tone, just makes it sounds huge

• Members

they're awesome if u like reverb, people say it's too clean or crisp and want a lo-fi mode, but I already have that with my amp, and prefer the cathedral.... especially if u use analog delay or lots of dirt... the clean delay doesn't mud up your tone, just makes it sounds huge

isn't there a tone knob?

i don't need a verb, but if i did i'd go cathedral hands down.

• Members

isn't there a tone knob?

i don't need a verb, but if i did i'd go cathedral hands down.

yeah but that doesn't really do anything in terms of lo-fi style verb. If u need a verb this baby is nice, I even like the flerb, which i was never a fan of, but u can tweak the flanger on this one so it's way more subtle... sounds very very nice actually.

• Members

yeah but that doesn't really do anything in terms of lo-fi style verb. If u need a verb this baby is nice, I even like the flerb, which i was never a fan of, but u can tweak the flanger on this one so it's way more subtle... sounds very very nice actually.

I know, a lot of folks dis the Flurb but I find it to be useful.

The Cathedral works best, at least for me, on outputs 5 or 6 on the PP2+

In the other outputs, the pedal wouldn't work right.

The tone knob is really good, gives a good range.

• Members

yeah but that doesn't really do anything in terms of lo-fi style verb. If u need a verb this baby is nice,
I even like the flerb, which i was never a fan of, but u can tweak the flanger on this one so it's way more subtle
... sounds very very nice actually.

-

-

Archived