The Dead Weather - Sea Of Cowards (new album content)!

tubezipper

• Members

i wish they would come with in at least 200 miles of pittsburgh :( seems like they dont even want to do that...

on a seperate note, anyone pick up under the great white northern lights? wasnt that supposed to come out a few days ago? anyone check it out yet?

• Members
i wish they would come with in at least 200 miles of pittsburgh
:(
seems like they dont even want to do that...

on a seperate note, anyone pick up under the great white northern lights? wasnt that supposed to come out a few days ago? anyone check it out yet?

Saw The Dead Weather here in ATL. It was amazing. They actually formed the band at the venue where I saw them play. The show I saw was the one year anniversary of the band, which Jack mentioned during the set.

I also saw a sneak preview of Under Great White Northern Lights last Thursday. It got so-so reviews, and I debated not going, but if you're a fan at all I can't recommend it enough.

It was terrific.

• Members

I love this pic!!! :love:

I hope it's the cover.

wkgvmq.jpg

Old Mary didn't quite "wow" me, but I really liked die by the drop.

I think this album will be like their first one... I won't really like it at first, but it'll grow on me.

• Members
i wish they would come with in at least 200 miles of pittsburgh
:(
seems like they dont even want to do that...

Mine was mailed to me last week on the 10th. It has still yet to arrive :mad:

• Members

I was hoping for more Raconteurs before another Dead Weather personally. sounds good though

yeah me too tbh, but im still really excited for this. i have to say, im a little worried that there wont be another raconteurs album. maybe another one considering how much jack has been doing with all of his other projects, but i just dont know. i guess that can go either way.

Archived