craigslist wtf

echodeluxe

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:lol:

what happened to them? anything? make em sick?

i dont think anything. i told them not to do it. i ended up smoking it. i just got super high. it was nice weed and i ended up smoking 12 bowls out of a bubbler after that by myself. {censored}ing lightweights :lol:

• Members

lol @ smoke up

also, anyone try "pot chocolate"? aka hot chocolate with weed in it. mmmmm

seriously, is it that odd of a saying? you smoke. you get high. Up is the direction to go to get high. Come on. This {censored} makes sense if you think about it, oh wait, {censored}ing brain dead stoners. :cop:

• Members
that's why we mixed it with hot green tea
:love:

still. i prefer just eating them. i think its idiotic to drink it 'cose you totally dont have to do it that way, it brings no particularly good things from that ingestion method - and it tastes like a cat's ass.

• Members
also, anyone try "pot chocolate"? aka hot chocolate with weed in it. mmmmm

that's a stupid idea :lol: a cake, yeah, but that {censored} is just stupid.

if i want to drink hot chocolate, which is never, i'll drink it, if i wanna burn a joint, which is always, i'll burn one.

• Members

My friends are trying to get some for this weekend (little five). I still haven't decided if I'm going to or not. It sounds fun as {censored}, but I was around for one of my friends bad trips...Didn't look fun at all.

havent done that {censored} for a long time, but i prefer LSD 'cose it's alot more dynamic, it allows you to be more on the wheel although it's alot stronger.

• Members

havent done that {censored} for a long time, but i prefer LSD 'cose it's alot more dynamic, it allows you to be more on the wheel although it's alot stronger.

LSD's fun as {censored}. My friends and I watched fractal geometry videos and listened to The Flaming Lips for a good 2 hours. Then someone in the neighborhood got shot and we had to talk to a cop. Paranoia city.

• Members
LSD's fun as {censored}. My friends and I watched fractal geometry videos and listened to The Flaming Lips for a good 2 hours. Then someone in the neighborhood got shot and we had to talk to a cop. Paranoia city.

talking to a cop on LSD to me would be damn straight impossible :eek:

Archived