Whammy pedal Vibrato

RoboPimp

• Members

I thought those sounded pretty sweet, and seemed a lot more musical than other examples of seasick vibrato sounds. Also, the title of the second clip is gold :lol:

How did you program your whammy to do this? Is it as part of your Digitech multi?

• Members

Cool {censored}.

Do tell how you did that.

for the first clip of the "whammy vibrato":

the GNX3 has two LFOs you can assign to almost any parameter on any effect.

SO if you want to assign it to the whammy pedal to modulate the pitch +/- 5 cent you can, then I assign the expression pedal to control the speed of the LFO. The LFO has sine, triangle and square wave settings. For this one it's set to a sine wave. I have another switch programmed to change the whammy from a one octave pitch bend to two, which basically doubles the amount of pitch bend on the LFO when activated, you can hear this towards the end where it gets really extreme sounding.

I don't really have time to explain how the second clip is working :lol: same basic principle but using whammy, flanger, delay and reverb effects.

the third clip I assigned the LFO to turn the wah pedal built into the GNX3 on and off so as I rock the expression pedal you just hear it cycle through the sweep of the wah as it's being turned on and off, simple but I think it's a neat effect

Archived