HC Official Premiership Fantasy Football league thread!

mr benn

• Members
hmmm not too sure about transfers
:eek:

last season you could make two per week,I think???

what do you mean you're not sure? You are supposed to be organizing this... go and read the rules and post them here, do I have to do everything around here!

:lol:;)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
and what would that be then?

don't worry... I won't tell anyone.

:lol:

Lets just say I didn't want to have a bad start and fall behind early so I studied the first 4 games for each team. But I'll probably get all my predictions all wrong and {censored} up anyway.

• Members

Lets just say I didn't want to have a bad start and fall behind early so I studied the first 4 games for each team. But I'll probably get all my predictions all wrong and {censored} up anyway.

very clever...

although... it's often the first few games that are hardest to predict;
players still building up their match-fitness etc... :poke:

;)

• Members

very clever...

al
though
... it's often the first few games that are hardest to predict;

players still building up their match-fitness etc... :poke:

True, we'll see.... I was looking at the defenders/goalies more than anything. There's a few 'good' teams that have very tough run of games at the start, I can see them losing them all, which probably wouldn't reflect well on the defender/goalie points.

• Members
True, we'll see.... I was looking at the defenders/goalies more than anything. There's a few 'good' teams that have very tough run of games at the start, I can see them losing them all, which probably wouldn't reflect well on the defender/goalie points.

hmmm.... after having another look at my team, maybe I didn't give this enough thought...

• Members

I've been looking around for some bargains but have to say they are few and far between. I like Manu U's new Mexican striker, Hernandez, but I'm not sure how often he would start. Looks like he could bang in quite a few goals.

All the players I want seem to be tantalisingly out of my budget. I think everybody wants Drogba and/or Lampard, but picking them blows a huge hole in your budget. I know they will score well but I'm taking my chances on a more balanced squad.

Anybody want to name their compulsory crap players? You know, the ones you had to put in because they were cheap, to make up the 15 :lol: Mine are Foley (Wolves), Givet and Emerton (both Blackburn)

• Members
I've been looking around for some bargains but have to say they are few and far between. I like Manu U's new Mexican striker, Hernandez, but I'm not sure how often he would start. Looks like he could bang in quite a few goals.

All the players I want seem to be tantalisingly out of my budget. I think everybody wants Drogba and/or Lampard, but picking them blows a huge hole in your budget. I know they will score well but I'm taking my chances on a more balanced squad.

Anybody want to name their compulsory crap players? You know, the ones you had to put in because they were cheap, to make up the 15
Mine are Foley (Wolves), Givet and Emerton (both Blackburn)

I have one of those three...

• Members

Anybody want to name their compulsory crap players? You know, the ones you had to put in because they were cheap, to make up the 15
Mine are Foley (Wolves), Givet and Emerton (both Blackburn)

I don't have any I don't think, but then I didn't pick any superstars either, just solid players that will score reasonable points. I have two Players that cost 9 and most of the others are in the 5.5 to 6.5 range.. My cheapest player is my backup goalie at 4.5

• Members
4793171896_822beff1a6_b.jpg

there's a few place holders there,as things progress over the next few weeks I'll adjust and tweak it

I have Essien, Milner and Bent from your team. I like Vermaelen and I'll pick him, if Ashley Cole does move to Real Madrid, as has been reported. I keep changing my team, so I'll probably have an entirely different team by kickoff :lol:

Archived