HC Official Premiership Fantasy Football league thread!

mr benn

• Members
4793171896_822beff1a6_b.jpg

there's a few place holders there,as things progress over the next few weeks I'll adjust and tweak it

I can see several there that I have.

The villa players jump out at me, but I think I have one or two others too.

Edit: I have Robinson as my back up too. I have a couple of Chelsea players though.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
This thread title is misleading. This is NOT fantasy football... It's fantasy futbol, which is as lame as it is a ripoff of REAL fantasy football!
:facepalm:
:poke:

Did you miss the word 'Premiership' in the thread title? Is there a Premiership US football league?

......no there isn't, so shut up. :lol:

• Members
Now now, leave American football out of this.
:facepalm:
If you sat down and learned it, you'd love it too

I have nothing against the American namesake of the game. But football, to me, is the one I grew up playing and supporting my whole life. I don't have a problem with Americans calling their game football, but when Americans tell us we are wrong for calling our original game, football, then it's on ;)

• Members
Well, after seeing Mr. Benn's lineup, I'm not totally lost, got some of the same guys. Btw, are we supposed to have any credits leftover?
:confused:

There's nothing wrong with having credits leftover, but it seems wasteful. Post your squad and how much credit you have remaining and we'll make suggestions for improvement. I think it's only fair that us Brits should give you a hand as we probably watch more Premiership football :thu:

• Members
There's nothing wrong with having credits leftover, but it seems wasteful. Post your squad and how much credit you have remaining and we'll make suggestions for improvement. I think it's only fair that us Brits should give you a hand as we probably watch more Premiership football
:thu:

I think it may be a good idea to have a little left, because it gives you a bit more of an option if you need to transfer someone because of an injury, not loads maybe but an odd .5 or 1 spare might make transfers a bit easier, otherwise you are limited to players with the exact same value or less.

• Members
I think it may be a good idea to have a little left, because it gives you a bit more of an option if you need to transfer someone because of an injury, not loads maybe but an odd .5 or 1 spare might make transfers a bit easier, otherwise you are limited to players with the exact same value or less.

I shouldn't be giving you this tip, but you can carry over a free transfer. One week you don't use your free transfer, you can carry it over to the following week, but only a maximum of one carry over is permitted. So if you did carry over a free transfer from the previous week, you can have two free transfers in the following week and transfer two players out and adjust the price differences between them. That's a free one on me ;):thu:

• Members
I shouldn't be giving you this tip, but you can carry over a free transfer. One week you don't use your free transfer, you can carry it over to the following week, but only a maximum of one carry over is permitted. So if you did carry over a free transfer from the previous week, you can have two free transfers in the following week and transfer two players out and adjust the price differences between them. That's a free one on me
;):thu:

Mate, I don't even know who you are anymore..... different name, no Karen. :cry:

• Members
Rate my team I guess
:idk:

----------------Gomes---------------

--Givet--Craddock--Hughes--Samba--

--Lampard--Fabregas--Ferguson--De Jong

----------Drogba--------Doyle-------

Bench: Hahnemann, Terry, Crouch, Thomas.

I shouldn't suck too much.

Lampard, Fabregas and Drogba in the same team! :eek: Those are some expensive signings! Terry on the bench made me laugh :lol:

• Members
Sorry mate, I'll find a new Karen av, I promise
No love for the new name?
:cry:

It's cool, I just get really confused when people do it, last time a load of people did it all at the same time and I had no idea who anyone was anymore... and I still don't!! :lol:

anyway as we are all mates here, here is mine (subject to change, I'm still unsure about a couple!)

Capture23.jpg

• Members
It's cool, I just get really confused when people do it, last time a load of people did it all at the same time and I had no idea who anyone was anymore... and I still don't!!
:lol:

anyway as we are all mates here, here is mine (subject to change, I'm still unsure about a couple!)

Capture23.jpg

six players in common! :thu:

• Members
There's nothing wrong with having credits leftover, but it seems wasteful. Post your squad and how much credit you have remaining and we'll make suggestions for improvement. I think it's only fair that us Brits should give you a hand as we probably watch more Premiership football

Haha, thanks for the help. I only have .5 leftover, just wondering if I should be leaving more. I'd post my lineup, I just have no idea how to get the image into the post...:facepalm::confused::cry:

• Members
Haha, thanks for the help. I only have .5 leftover, just wondering if I should be leaving more. I'd post my lineup, I just have no idea how to get the image into the post...
:facepalm::confused::cry:

Use a screen capture program (there is a 'cut' feature on Win7, but there's probably something similar on whatever you are using) then upload it to photobucket, then copy the bottom link thing.

Archived