hai guize have u hurd of teh freeze (featuring Mike Matthews)?

amarr1

• Members

I love my HOG but I don't get the fanboy clamor for the straight ahead freeze gliss sound. Seems rather one dimensional. One of the best parts about the real deal HOG is you can set your expression pedal to halfway and get a great Smearing effect. The freeze does not do that.

• Members

I love my HOG but I don't get the fanboy clamor for the straight ahead freeze gliss sound. Seems rather one dimensional.
One of the best parts about the real deal HOG is you can set your expression pedal to halfway and get a great Smearing effect. The freeze does not do that

word

• Members

Same size as the Nano Clone? Which everyone seems to dislike. Different circuit or what?

The Neo Clone is a Small Clone in a smaller enclosure. The Nano Clone was a small chorus, not really related to the Small Clone - in fact, it appears it was closer to the Clone Theory, which sucks apparently.

• Members

Just get a Y cable.

Problem solved

a Y cable sucks for splitting a signal

a wet/dry out would give you the unaffected guitar in the dry and the "freeze" part out of the wet. SO you could process the freeze separately, make it sound different than the guitar part.

Archived