Wow! This retailer is a liar!

Jumbo Fuzz

• Members

Yes I am a magnet for these things (see Pitchfactor saga). Sorry, but this is long:

So I have a fairly well known effects website/retailer caught red handed and lying.

Here is the history:

I purchase the item directly on their main website on the 11th.

The site advertises same day (USPS 2-3 Priority) shipment if the order is placed before a certain hour of the day. If they are unable to meet that deadline for some reason, it ships out the next day.

I read that each dealer is only given two pieces of this new item for now (most places sell out right away).

Not receiving a shipping notification/tracking on 11th, I check this retailer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
is not able to locate the package buy tomorrow I will express mail you out a replacement first thing in the morning

tell me the CEO said he personally packaged the {censored}ing pedal up :lol:

your ehx freeze :lol:

now tell us which seller it was. i, and the rest of HCFX, dont wana get caught in this 'scam' or whatever it might be...

• Members

The point is people actually had to read his dumb story, you know, to Hopefully see someone get named.

I don't think that is fair. How is the story dumb? I think anyone that was involved with that whole Fullscale debacle, can attest I do things for a reason.

Once I receive communication from this retailer, and he has hung himself, I will gladly give up the name.

• Members

Also, for the record, other forum users have had good experiences with this retailer.

I don't know why this went off the rails, but we will see. I will give him a chance to explain to me why the seemingly false statements, and will include his response/explanation/reaction when I give up the name.

Everyone can judge on their own what they think about it all.

• Members

In fairness to Jumbo, after the debacle we went thru with full-scale and the lawsuit threats we all received I don't blame him for not naming names at this point. I'm sure the issue will be resolved since eBay/paypal is involved as well. So I would give him some time to let it unfold. I'm sure if u pm'd him and u were in the market to buy from an eBay retailer he would gladly point u in the right direction to or from a certain retAiler.

Jumbo is good peeps and I hope this gets resolved quickly for his sake.

• Members

I asked that the retailer call me, as I needed to discuss my order. The responses:

8/19

your order was
re-shipped out today
as I said it would be however it had to ship[ via USPS Priority Mail as for Express was a 2 day delivery to your area. Here is the new tracking number and
I
once again
hand delivered the package
to the USPS Office myself. USPS Tracking is ***********

I
re-sent
this item to you before heading to Colorado for my daughters post -op appointment from having surgery last week.

So far, the tracking number does not reflect anything was ever scanned at the post office. But I guess it is a "wait and seee." EHX confirms no additional product was sent to the retailer, and the post office never had the "original mailing."

So far today:

8/20

I am still in colorado with my daughter due to some complications. I do not have an eta for me to be back in the shop. You can reach me here as for I have access to this via my phone.

EHX states that the retailer has left a message needing to talk to sales.

Unless he bought one from elsewhere, he is lying about the second mailing.

Archived