Wow! This retailer is a liar!

Jumbo Fuzz

• Members
Everywhere else was out of stock of the Freeze, plus Crxsh recommended them and posted a 10% coupon. (Not blaming Crxsh).

Learned my lesson though.

Crxsh again with the coupon drama :facepalm: (Just playing Nick) :poke:

moral of the story stay away from coupon sales from small unknown sellers that promise the world.

Glad it worked out Jumbo :thu:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thought I would provide an update for full disclosure purposes. I was content to let the thread die, but I don't want to be accused of not telling the whole story either.

Earlier this week the "replacement" arrived. OJ Simpson is helping Tunnelvision track down the real, original shipment.

Based on my conversations with EHX, I am fairly confident that this "replacement" was shipped to Tunnelvision, who then shipped it to me.

Hopefully this crap will be over soon, but the refund (see earlier post) did not clear Paypal until a couple of days after the unit arrived (Paypal said that insufficient funds were in Tunnel's Paypal account).

Before the refund cleared, and with the pedal in hand, I asked Paypal to interrupt or cancel the refund because I received the merchandise.

Paypal said only Tunnelvision could cancel the refund, and the store had the power to do so.

I sent him an email and a message on my Tunnelvision customer account, telling him to go ahead and cancel the refund and keep the money.

In response, he deleted my entire account, erasing all the communications (though I have them printed out and the webpage saved). No other response. Eventually the refund cleared, two days after the item arrived.

Waiting to see what he is going to do now. I explicitly said keep the money and have received no additional communication. Several days have passed since I told him to keep the payment.

• Members

Seeing as he's the only one who could cancel the refund, and you e-mailed to let him know the item arrived so he could do that, I'd say the ball is in his court. He made it clear he wanted to move away from the whole situation (cancelling your account and all), so that's probably what I'd do as well. I'd keep the money in my Paypal account for now, though, just to be safe (after all, it is money he should eventually end up with, since you now have the pedal).

What a weird situation... I've bought from them once, everything went smoothly and the package arrived quickly (to Sweden, no less). I know that really has no meaning in relation to your situation, but still :)

• Members

I have bought 2 pedals from TunnelVision and both times, the USPS "tracking" never updated and the pedals took much longer to arrive than normal Priority Mail usually takes. Oddly enough , the free speaker cable I got from them through their rewards program thing arrived very fast.

Archived