John Mayer rig rundown... holy balls crap.

delayed delay

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a real shame when you can play that well, but your music sucks ass to that level. So I agree
:o

While I am ok admiting that I really enjoy some of the songs off of Continuum, I have to agree. I was looking forward to more guitar based songs and instead he had to release this latest pile of {censored}. I really really hope that he has plans to work with the trio again or try anything thats not pop derivitive.

• Members

Seems like the tech knows less than most people here
:cop:

Why did he have to explain in depth how the bradshaw switcher works??
He even explain how drawers work
:facepalm:

f'ing magnets, how do they work?

Dirk knew more about some of that stuff than the tech.

I wish I could play as well as John, but I do not dig his music that much.

• Members

While I am ok admiting that I really enjoy some of the songs off of Continuum, I have to agree. I was looking forward to more guitar based songs and instead he had to release this latest pile of {censored}. I really really hope that he has plans to work with the trio again or try anything thats not pop derivitive.

Eric Clapton's solo stuff is mostly pop music, but at least I can see that he's using his guitar very well in his rather mediocre 80's stuff. I mean, I love good pop music.

I don't really see that in John Mayer. Continuum was a fine pop album, but I would never listen to it for inspiration for my guitar playing. I never liked his singing too. His ballads, therefore, are the worst.

• Members

I noticed some of the pedals were labelled wrong on the midi board. That guitar tech seemed lke he didn't really know what he was talking about. I'm sure he does, maybe he was just explaining it as if all the video viewers were complete noobs.

Yeah I noticed that too. That's what I'm assuming.

Archived