Any Cbread Semaphore users?

ispunk

• Members

I think it was one of the first pedals I started gassing for when I joined the forum. I've never played one but the demos I've heard online sound awesome. I could definitely see one sitting right beside my GK2 so I could use the Semaphore for regular trem and the GK for crazier stuff.

• Members

it was my first 'boutique' pedal a few years ago. I really like it, a lot. I'm not a massive trem user but i just can't take it off my board, and i keep a very slim board.

Recently mine has developed a dodgy switch, but it's been gigged heavily for about 2 years + gigged lightly for maybe another 2 years on top of that, it's help up well. I would say it can get a little extreme on all the settings, but i only use it for the traditional sounds. the volume boost is very nice, i heard it works wonders as a controller for the teaser stallion too!

• Members
it was my first 'boutique' pedal a few years ago. I really like it, a lot. I'm not a massive trem user but i just can't take it off my board, and i keep a very slim board.

Recently mine has developed a dodgy switch, but it's been gigged heavily for about 2 years + gigged lightly for maybe another 2 years on top of that, it's help up well
. I would say it can get a little extreme on all the settings, but i only use it for the traditional sounds. the volume boost is very nice, i heard it works wonders as a controller for the teaser stallion too!

Don't hesitate to get a hold of us about such matters so that we can get you squared away. :thu:

• Members

i have one, and i love it :love: it does everything i want and more, i love the chopyness the best, but you can get sooo many cool sounds out of it. and i never really liked trem before i heard of this thing

i was gassing for one for ages, and the video's online just forced me to get it. its the only trem i need, would be cool to have a TT on it too, but its not really that necessary. what was going on with the pic of the super semaphore that was kicking round a month or so ago?? now that looks freaking awesome too

• Members

I would say it can get a little extreme on all the settings, but i only use it for the traditional sounds. the volume boost is very nice, i heard it works wonders as a controller for the teaser stallion too!

+1

Very versatile and just sounds great. Volume boost on any pedal in a win IMO. Mine never left my pedalboard since I got it three years ago. I would like to have a vertical version though...

Archived