what should I buy?

neatobassman

• Members

I hate when people ask this question, but I wanna hear some pro's and con's. I've got $300-$350 to spend. Either I get a DL4 and something else, or an MIM Tele (In either white, green or natural finish. Very firm on the colors). I want the DL4 for looping and the very specific type of looping it does and I want the tele because I love the feel and tone. I've wanted both since I started fiddling with guitar, and still want them. What should I do? Immediate gratification is a plus, trying to mend a broken heart. :cry:

And GO!

• Members

I think you should buy your mom something nice. Who cares if it's not mother's day. You came out of her {censored}. It would be nice of you just to send her something, you know? It doesn't have to be anything big. She likes flowers. You know man, your mom worries about you. Every day. She just doesn't think that you call enough. She misses you.

• Members

I think you should buy your mom something nice. Who cares if it's not mother's day. You came out of her {censored}. It would be nice of you just to send her something, you know? It doesn't have to be anything big. She likes flowers. You know man, your mom worries about you. Every day. She just doesn't think that you call enough. She misses you.

1) Her birthday is coming up, so I've got money set aside for that

2) C Section

Archived