OT: TSA Airpot Security?

Fender&EHX4ever

• Members

Airpot pertains to my interests. I'm glad the government is working to keep it safe.

Do you realize that at a rate of 30,000 flights per day, 365 days a year....

Your chances of being on a plane in 2001, in the US, that was taken over by terrorists is calculable to the negative seventh power?

Keep in mind, that we actually were attacked that year.

If you extrapolate those figures back to Kitty Hawk, your computer might crash trying to come up with the figure.

• Members

I don't really give a {censored}.

I don't know why people think that they are so special that anyone in TSA is going to single them out, make fun of and remember their (digital) naked body over the thousands of other people they see in a day.

even if they did make fun of you, just look at the mongaloids they have working over there. That should make you feel better.

this has way less to do with people's privacy than it does with how insecure most people are of their own bodies.

• Members
Do you realize that at a rate of 30,000 flights per day, 365 days a year....

Your chances of being on a plane in 2001, in the US, that was taken over by terrorists is calculable to the negative seventh power?

Keep in mind, that we actually were attacked that year.

If you extrapolate those figures back to Kitty Hawk, your computer might crash trying to come up with the figure.

Last I checked, it's not THAT hard to get on a subway in London :idk:

• Members

ron paul made a good point about how many people have died in the past 10 years on airplanes as opposed to the car crashes/other terrorist attacks in the US/ and some other comparisons. I'm not saying by any means we should take terrorism lightly but the extremes the government is taking are ridiculous. give the pilot a gun, train him to kill with one shot, put a lock on the cockpit, call it a night.

• Members

{censored}in' a, dumbest thing ive read on the internet right here boys.

really?

why else would people care so much about being seen close to naked on a tv screen?

so what is the issue; People who have a poor self image will automatically think that the people scanning them in TSA are judging them in a negative or inappropriate way. My point is that they scan thousands of people a day, why are you any different or special enough for them to give a {censored}?

now, not wanting people to grope you is a different matter, but a pat-down is your choice only if you opt out of the scan. so again. why would you care about being scanned other than a lack of self esteem?

• Members

it doesn't really matter anyways because this is America where everyone can sue for everything...and win!

this won't last long.

but they will just start doing things without telling us at all, so we can be blissfully ignorant and they can still stop hijackers, or whatever it is they are trying to stop.

to me it's a waste of time and money. that is the real issue.

• Members

really?

why else would people care so much about being seen close to naked on a tv screen?

so what is the issue; People who have a poor self image will automatically think that the people scanning them in TSA are judging them in a negative or inappropriate way. My point is that they scan thousands of people a day, why are you any different or special enough for them to give a {censored}?

now, not wanting people to grope you is a different matter, but a pat-down is your choice only if you opt out of the scan. so again. why would you care about being scanned other than a lack of self esteem?

Nope, what about celebrities? what about really religious people? who are the airports to tell them what to beleive about their body? what about little girls?

Archived