NPD full of epic win

t-rey

• Members

IMG_0248.jpg

Got my Earthquaker Devices Ghost Disaster today. Even after having the Disaster Transport and Ghost Echo already (and selling them to fund this) I am still blown away by how awesome it is. It's #001 as well, which I thought was pretty cool.

The trails are a very cool addition to the DT - you can get some swirly oscillation going on forever and just play over it, or just let the repeats fade out naturally in the background while you move on. The trails are what really sold me on the pedal - it was my only issue with the DT. The extended range on the attack knob of the Ghost Echo is something I won't use by itself but it is pretty cool when paired with the DT - sounds a bit rhythmic kind of like running two delays at once.

I don't know if there are any left, but anyone looking for a delay or reverb should definitely consider picking one up.

Please excuse the {censored}ty iPhone pic - it seems as though I lost my camera charger when we moved :facepalm:

• Members

Thanks mangs :wave:

I will try and record a terrible demo if I get a chance over the holiday.

Soon to be wifey got me one for Christmas, it came in today, but I gotta wait
:cry:

That is awesome and sucks hard all at once. It's totally worth the wait though.

• Members

Thanks mangs
:wave:

I will try and record a terrible demo if I get a chance over the holiday.

That is awesome and sucks hard all at once. It's totally worth the wait though.

Well she's at work right now but my dumb ass left the power supply at the practice spot :facepalm:

I already have my recording stuff set up so I'll possible get around to doing clips, but every time I say that I get lazy and never do.

• Members

IMG_0248.jpg

Got my Earthquaker Devices Ghost Disaster today. Even after having the Disaster Transport and Ghost Echo already (and selling them to fund this) I am still blown away by how awesome it is. It's #001 as well, which I thought was pretty cool.

The trails are a very cool addition to the DT - you can get some swirly oscillation going on forever and just play over it, or just let the repeats fade out naturally in the background while you move on. The trails are what really sold me on the pedal - it was my only issue with the DT. The extended range on the attack knob of the Ghost Echo is something I won't use by itself but it is pretty cool when paired with the DT - sounds a bit rhythmic kind of like running two delays at once.

I don't know if there are any left, but anyone looking for a delay or reverb should definitely consider picking one up.

Please excuse the {censored}ty iPhone pic - it seems as though I lost my camera charger when we moved
:facepalm:

GAT DAMN, dude.

I wish I had the money laying around. I hope they are popular enough that they keep making them because that is seriously so much win in one pedal.

Archived