Can someone PLEASE help me get in touch with Ron Neely @ RonSound?

Derelict King

• Members

he's no noob and in the past he has fixed stuff for me and always came thru, plus he use to work for ehx...

He takes people's pedals (did he take the money up front?)

He obviously has communication problems

He put ALL repairs on the "back burner" without telling the owners

He fails to remain professional when asked about the status of orders

Sounds like a noob to me. I realize he's fixed stuff for people in the past but there's no way in hell I'd use this guy at this point.

• Members

Welp, time to bring some positive into this thread.. Out of the 20+ different big muffs I've owned/tried, the Ronsound Hairpie '75 whoops on all of 'em. True story.

yeah the hairpie classic is a monster big muff clone, with out a doubt. that's how i first started dealing with ron when i bought a new hairpie off of him

• Members

He takes people's pedals (did he take the money up front?)

He obviously has communication problems

He put ALL repairs on the "back burner" without telling the owners

He fails to remain professional when asked about the status of orders

Sounds like a noob to me. I realize he's fixed stuff for people in the past but there's no way in hell I'd use this guy at this point.

no money was given up front, that's why i bumped this thread so others could be warned.

• Members

no money was given up front, that's why i bumped this thread so others could be warned.

That's not quite as bad then. I would have been {censored}ing pissed if I had paid the dude up front. Still really {censored}ty for him to put repairs on the "back burner" and not inform anyone though.

• Members

Here's my follow up:

After posting this thread I threatened to engage his local police department. Naturally the threat of legal action got his attention and he returned my items a short time later. I know others say they've had good experiences with him but to me he was nothing more than a misleading, inconsiderate, borderline thief.

I know those are strong words but if the bra fits stuff those man titties in there and wear it, Ronnie. You certainly earned it.

DK

Archived