dod juice box vs digitech bad monkey

hangwire

• Members

I had both at the same time. They're both great, i prefer the Juice box, but I think I just really like DOD pedals.

They sound very much the same, but I believe I remember the bad monkey being a tad bit louder?

It was like 2 years ago, so I'm not certain on exact differences, although BM had stereo outs I believe?

I liked and still like the juice box better.

• Members

I had a Juice Box back in the 90's, but for the life of me, cannot remember much about the way it sounded... those were some strange days, ideed :D

From what I can remember, I don't recall thinking "hey, this sounds JUST LIKE the Juice Box I used to have" when I had a Bad Monkey a few years back

• Members

yeah i don't mean to be rude but i stumbled upon it and they just released it. Even though it looks ridiculous, i'd be interested to hear it anyways. Lyra Modes

:facepalm:The Lyra knob selects one of seven tones taken from songs of the Eternal Descent soundtrack:

"Crystal Cascade" - A shimmering clean tone laden with repeats. "Memories flooding back, moments lost in time, echo in eternity."

"The Morass" - An eerie tone with a touch of dirt and a swirling phase. "Distant melodies come bubbling from the black mire."

"Ethereal Entity" - A saturated lead tone with a slow attack and reverse delay. "The voices of the damned are calling."

"Divine Lead" - A soaring rock lead with an octave effect. "An aria of the angels"

"Lyra's Lightning" - A super-charged lead tone with delay. "Lyra's signature shred attack."

"Dark Blues" - A smooth tweed tone with a plate reverb. "On tour with Constellation 9"

"Crushing Chaos" - A nightmare of heavy gain and extreme phase shifting. "Machinations of a madman.

Archived