Good God, stereo sounds so good!

Vince

• Members

Valvetech Hayseed 15 on the left. Marshall Class 5 on the right. M13 sending the signal to both. Epic tone.

The Marshall's mid heavy tone just sits so nicely with the Hayseed and makes anything I play sound like sex! :love::love::love:

IMG_0197.jpg

• Members

I've considered selling my Bassman 70 and 1936V to get an AC15 and something else to run a stereo rig. How well does it work live?

No idea. I've not played out much since I got the Class 5, although I might drag it all to church tonight for rehearsal. I expect to be laughed at though!

• Members

No idea. I've not played out much since I got the Class 5, although I might drag it all to church tonight for rehearsal. I expect to be laughed at though!

It's hard to laugh once your face has been melted off by the awesome sounds coming out of there.

• Members

I've lusted after a hayseed for many years now.

Is yours a 15 or 30? Have you recorded it?

15. I had the 30, but it was too much (weight and volume). I was running it at half power all the time anyway so I sold it and bought the 15.

Haven't recorded it yet - no equipment to do so, and you wouldn't want to hear my daft playing anyway. There are plenty of clips around of them though.

Archived