Just turned 20

Califa

• Members

When I turned 20, it wasn't really anything special. Though, it was when I started to feel like a real grown-up. I started getting to news and politics, understanding and respecting my parents, etc. I mean, I'm only 24, but I feel like I've matured significantly since I was 18 or so.

Happy birthday :thu:

• Members

So far my twenties have been heartbreak, tragedy, and panic... Happy Birthday!
:)

EDIT: Geeze, that was joke kind of but still, I'm such a downer today... Sorry man... Have a great birthday (assuming to turned today?) !!!

It's cool, man. My 20's haven't been particularly spectacular, either. I just try to keep the cynical, jaded me concealed.

• Members

It's cool, man. My 20's haven't been particularly spectacular, either. I just try to keep the cynical, jaded me concealed.

Yea, me too... I've been all about being positive the past year too... I guess I had an outburst and revealed that side of myself today.

I've kinda seen it coming too this past week... I've felt myself slipping back to being negative this past few weeks and I need to build up some steam and keep being positive.

• Members

It's the decade when all live-changing decisions have to be made.

this with the balance of partying your balls off. Just remember that every decision you make effects someone, somewhere, someday. Seriously, I knew way to many people who never thought about their actions and have to pay for what they did when they were young and dumb now.

• Members

Congrats man.

respecting your parents stuff.

This is what I've realized most. Everyone hates their parents in the pre-teen/teenage years, but it wasn't until my late teens and early 20's did I realize that they really worked hard and wanted the best for me. Now, I sit down and have a beer with them from time to time as if we were peers. It's a cool transition.

• Members

things change FAST in the next few years. I'm about to turn 23, and in the past 3 years, my job has changed 3 times (two businesses went under), my school plans have changed 4 times, went from super depressed to really well off, changed my views on people and life and came to the realization that there is 40 more years to go.

Archived