I have to figure out what pedal this is.

BatheInVice

• Members

It's the guitarist of the band "Breach" who are and were the most criminally underrated band of all time, and who broke up, and now plays in "TOW".

He has the best dirty tone in the history of "metal."

I was just hoping to get lucky and have someone say they knew exactly what it was.

• Members

It's the guitarist of the band "Breach" who are and were the most criminally underrated band of all time, and who broke up, and now plays in "TOW".

He has the best dirty tone in the history of "metal."

I was just hoping to get lucky and have someone say they knew exactly what it was.

Boss pedals don't use those types of footswitches. It looks like a Fulltone soulbender...I could be wrong since this is such a terrible pic...but it sure looks like a Fulltone.

• Members

Boss pedals don't use those types of footswitches. It looks like a Fulltone soulbender...I could be wrong since this is such a terrible pic...but it sure looks like a Fulltone.

not_sure_if_person_serious.jpg

looks like a diy pedal to me...would be tough to figure out what it is unless the guy who built it is an hcfx'er or if you email/call/text/contact the guy who plays it somehow :idk:

• Members

I already have my own tone. It consists of a frankenstrat with a single hum > boss RV3 > MicroPOG > Amp. I've been putting off getting a dirt pedal for more high gain stuff. If I can just mock his tone a bit I'd be set for life.

Good call on the tubes. I thought those were knobs before, now that I realize they aren't I can say I haven't seen a pedal like that before anyhow. Maybe I'll email his ass.

Archived