What's a small delay pedal with stereo ins and outs, that does a good ping-pong?

mike.sartori

• Members

Ok, so I'm thinking of upgrading my re-20 to a superdelay, but I'd like to get and additional delay pedal that does a good ping pong sound, and doesn't take up a ton of space. (the superdelay is smaller than the boss it would replace, but I wouln't have room for anything much bigger than a standard boss pedal) any thoughts? Also, I need the stereo inputs because my signal is already split by my chorus pedal.

• Members

i have a dd-7 and it's great. has stereo ins. i don't think the ping pong is that hard to set up. you kind of have to push some buttons and hold some things at first, but as long as you always want it ping ponging, once you have it set up to do that you're good to go. it's a great sounding delay too.

• Members

i have a dd-7 and it's great. has stereo ins. i don't think the ping pong is that hard to set up. you kind of have to push some buttons and hold some things at first,
but as long as you always want it ping ponging, once you have it set up to do that you're good to go
. it's a great sounding delay too.

thats what annoys me about it tho, because waht if you want to turn off ping pong quickly, its a bit of a PITA

Archived