Echodeluxe and Travvybear Split EP Progress Thread!

echodeluxe

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dunno what it is.

DUDE! Basically. You download dropbox and it makes a folder on your computer. Whatever you put into the folder, is availble for you to download from online, and is automatically added to the dropbox folder to any other computer that you have it on. There is also an app for apple stuff so you can access those files on your iphone.

ALSO! you can share folders with friend and other artists. So a folder you choose is visible to any friend you choose.

So what my band does, is have all our music projects in the dropbox folder so we all work from it at our different PC's and the dropbox is automatically updated with the new {censored}.

• Members

Will do, also, I was looking online and I'd have to convert every track with iTunes into a wav. It sounded totally boring, but the interbuttz told me I could send the .band to a windows computer and it would recognize it as a .zip folder, inside the zip folder will be a folder called media and it will have all the tracks.

The problem is the files aren't synced up.

There are quite a few files here, and it would be necessary to render each track separately dry.

AIFF is fine. No need to convert from that, I just need the files synced is all.

• Members

The problem is the files aren't synced up.

There are quite a few files here, and it would be necessary to render each track separately dry.

AIF is fine. No need to convert from that, I just need the files synced is all.

Okay, so youre cool with the AIFFs, so I can just export them straight from GB like that, zip em, and send em to you?

Archived