• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ i suppose there's nothing like an androgynous child with babyfat:

tumblr_lela5jR6KH1qavspdo1_1280.jpg?AWSA
VS.

Christina-Hendricks-picture-Z1G63846_b.j

apologies for being a dick, but i have to take this seriously.

her face lis lovely, the rest is a nightmare, I'm guessing you are young, and think that huge tits will stay up in the air, gravity is a real bitch as we age, I should know, I am old and my saggy balls drag behind me. lol

• Members

it's great that you've come to terms with your "age". i suppose that the underlying reason is that you've let yourself go. i'm 28. quite a fan of full-figured women. perhaps you can attribute your dismal outlook on personal experience but

some women can gracefully/expertly maintain what it is that makes them tick. it's so much more than "what could happen". to presuppose that she'll end up fat & saggy is a dreadful flaw. seems like she's done well thus far.

i don't understand any possible rationale that the little-boy-looking Ellen Page will stand the test-of-time. when will she look like a woman anyway ?

• Members

it's great that you've come to terms with your "age". i suppose that the underlying reason is that you've let yourself go. i'm 28. quite a fan of full-figured women. perhaps you can attribute your dismal outlook on personal experience but

some women can gracefully/expertly maintain what it is that makes them tick. it's so much more than "what could happen". to presuppose that she'll end up fat & saggy is a dreadful flaw. seems like she's done well thus far.

i don't understand any possible rationale that the little-boy-looking Ellen Page will stand the test-of-time. when will she look like a woman anyway ?

yeah, no, haven't let myself go at all...43, still work out every day. I am proud to say I still have a six pack, and am very flexible (have a martial arts past, and still do the workouts, though a recent back injury has hampered me a bit) My partner of 10 years is 16 years younger than me and brilliant, lovely and the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She looks very much like Ellen Page, so I might be partial....the fact that redhead lady will end up fat and saggy is an inevitable fact of nature, but I guess you'll find out for yourself in time. :lol::wave:

• Members

if you come to the conclusion that someone's eventual physicality is "an inevitable fact of nature", then i trust you are not that well acquainted with the human body -regardless of various martial arts, etc. my condolences for the E.P. resemblance.

apples in tube sox, dude, apples in tube sox.

• Members
i feel like you're essentially saying "stick with ugly, b/c at least it will stay ugly. it's tragic to lose something beautiful to the inevitable effects of age."

of course your idea of beauty is the only acceptable one. I'm done with this, enjoy whatever you think is beautiful I guess, but you were the one trollin' this thread. :idk:

• Members

You two could safely go out 'pulling' (I don't know whether that's a term that's used in N.America) together, it certainly doesn't seem as if you would target the same girls. .

I don't think Ellen Page is 'revolting' by any means. She has a very North American look, I find her quite nondescript looking but none of her features are actually unattractive. Hendricks is a bit of a physical freak, her body shape isn't any more 'real' or 'normal' than that of Page, in my opinion. Most 35 year old women would definitely struggle to obtain that kind of physique, I would've thought.

Archived