Trailor Park Boys FTW!

companyman

• Members

Haha... nice

A good buddy of mine turned me on to them in 04-05 I think? Been through all the seasons 3 times and definitely have more repeats on some episodes/movies.

I think my favorite scene is in the 7th season where Bubbles is all panicked. He heads to a phone booth and calls a trivia hotline on a payphone to pass the time. :lol: Only bubbles would know the number to some random trivia hotline and be entertained be it haha.

• Members

haha, ohhh god.

Mike Smith actually owns a bar in Nova Scotia. I forget the name of it right now, but I guess he always goes in and tries to pick up on the underage girls. Would
you
sleep with Bubbles if you were 17? Hmm?

The bar you're probably thinking of is called "Bubbles' Mansion". There were pictures of kittens on the walls, news articles and photos from the show on the tables, and grocery carts hanging from the ceiling. But they closed it down about a year or two ago.

He's still part owner in 3 other bars in Halifax, one of which is a pretty decent sports bar. They have great wings.

• Members

Goodhonk has delicate sensibilities....:wave:
I like it because it does what The Big Lebowski did, made the profanity so over the top, that you don't even notice it as such, by 10 minutes into the film. The characters that the cast entirely embraced, and the art direction for its general convincing seediness, make me feel engrossed in the show.....I feel I need a shower after though I do admit. :lol:

Archived