Catalinbread Manx Loaghtan Fuzz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just bought a MaseeTTT333rrnnrtrtyxxx Flaarrrasoagsdaffdfxxxx, their new flanger.

Forty-one manestically spaced grouting brushes were arranged to feed into the rotor slipstream a mixture of high S-value phenylhydrobenzamine and 5% reminative tetryliodohexamine. Both of these liquids have specific pericosities given by P = 2.5C.n^6-7 where n is the diathetical evolute of retrograde temperature phase disposition and C is Cholmondeley's annular grillage coefficient. Initially, n was measured with the aid of a metapolar refractive pilfrometer ... but up to the present date nothing has been found to equal the transcendental hopper dadoscope. ... Undoubtedly, the turbo-encabulator has now reached a very high level of technical development. It has been successfully used for operating nofer trunnions. In addition, whenever a barescent skor motion is required, it may be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocating dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

• Members

I thought you guys didn't like muffs?

I'm not a fan, but there is no denying that for specific tones the Muff is the best tool for the job.

For instance, I hate the Gilmour {censored}. Not really a fan of the Pumpkins sounds either. But Adrian Belew gets some pretty sick sounds out of a Muff (no idea what version he used back then), so they definitely have their place even for somebody like me.

[video=youtube;AKhXQr1gcio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKhXQr1gcio&feature=related

• Members

I've never really had much interest in Civil War Muffs, but the dual EQ is pretty interesting.

The CWM has a pretty cool sounding EQ, IMO - but yeah pretty limited. I think that thing only sounds good into a big clean amp, but I guess that holds true for most Muffs.

• Members

Looks cool, I have always wondered when/if you guys would make a muff variant and what it would be like. Out of curiosity, will the tone controls adjust the mids as well, like in a baxandall tone stack, or are the mids fixed?

Archived