If you could have any Forumites gear.....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bbreakers guitars.

hah you're better off getting a GC Gift Card of $?. You'd still be able to get guitars that have never seen the light or felt the heat of an actual performance that way, and probably have the same quantity. One things for sure, they can nail the Politician tone like a hammer :thu:

Myself, i'd take Hiwatt Bob's guitars. I cant' seem to remember anyone elses amp/fx rigs, so i'll leave it at that.

• Members

Unfortunately, Jay Pawar is not making any more guitars.

I know and that is a big let down. I talked to Jeff Johnson not too long ago and he was trying to get Jay to restart but my guess is that he couldn't do it.

Jeff originally asked me to make the cases for their guitars because I was pretty into work working at the time. I wasn't able to commit the time needed to that end but I followed their progress then lost touch.

That's why I'd like one eventually.

• Members

I know and that is a big let down. I talked to Jeff Johnson not too long ago and he was trying to get Jay to restart but my guess is that he couldn't do it.

Jeff originally asked me to make the cases for their guitars because I was pretty into work working at the time. I wasn't able to commit the time needed to that end but I followed their progress then lost touch.

That's why I'd like one eventually.

Guitars etc has a few of Jay's guitars.........

http://www.gbase.com/gear/pawar-prestigue-16-new-2000-blonde

Archived