NPD

t-rey

• Members

I've been wanting a new trem pedal for awhile, so I finally ordered a Tremolessence. I have only had it for a few days, but so far it is completely awesome. I've had a couple of trems before this and could never find a good balance between sweet sine wave and choppy square wave. This does both of those and waaaaaaay more - including crazy awesome ramp up/down sounds and pseudo ring mod stuff. I really dig the square wave, but have been using the triangle the most simply because it reminds me alot of the trem on Earth's newer recordings.

Just wanted to make a post with a quick review in case anyone had been curious about them. As usual Ryan was awesome to deal with, the pedal is snazzy as {censored}, and the build is top notch.

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

• Members

SOunds cool. Trem is such a great effect. I'll do a review on the SolidGoldFX Stutterbox tomorrow, also a really great classic sounding trem. Doesn't do the ramp up/down thing which I hoped it would given that it has 2 footswitchable speeds, but I find I don't really need that feature, and keep the 2 speeds closer to each other, instead of one really slow, and really fast.

Anyhow, it looks great, and great board!

• Members

I forgot Dr. S was redesigning the tremolessence, I'll be looking for one now. And your board is killer by the way.

Glad I could remind you - it's a killer pedal indeed. The treble control is even more useful than I thought it would be, and the hold mode is pretty neat as well - makes me want to rearrange and put it on the bottom row of my board. I have actually found myself turning on the hold mode and not activating the pedal just because it does snazzy things to my tone. What's your board looking like these days? And, as usual, I feel it necessary to point out how ridiculously epic your avatar is :lol:

Archived