On Topic: Haters

Naterel

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because most people are slaves, you can thank religion and the social norms that spring from it.Slaves always hate their master. To say the strongest is the one who has the most right to survive, much like the tallest tree in the forest, is met with a round of boos and hisses from the weak. And any attempt to pull away their thin vernier of social norms they clutch much like a baby suckles their mothers tite is going to bring out the haters. Why? People don't want to see the truth of nature, it bring about an existential angst that is unable to be relaxed until they master it or give in and become slaves, they then set out to redefine nature for us all so they can have company in their deep despair or insanity. When all a long nature needs no redefining and all they are doing is pulling the slave masters rope even tighter around their own necks.

I hope "nature" doesn't penalize for poor spelling and grammar.

• Members

I hope "nature" doesn't penalize for poor spelling and grammar.

Don't worry nature has no use for syntax, that is for computers and the weak minded who get all happy when they win a spelling bee but get all defensive when they lose the science fair for their lack of creativity.

Minds are semantic engines, not syntactic by the way. I figured I would let you know that since you obviously don't know that

Archived