Holy poop, the Fabtone is sweeet

OMTerria

• Members

:freak::freak::freak::freak:

Made a little Guitar Center jaunt earlier and tried one of these bad boys out. This thing is just silly. Sounds absolutely terrible in all thr right ways. Kinda reminds me of a worse sounding Rat but with WAY too much everything. Highs, lows, and FAB dimed :rawk:

• Members

remember those dan mini pedals that sounded horrible and looked like something you'd get in a kids meal? i have like four or five of those things and i don't even know how they came into my possession. i plugged in the black coffee death metal pedal a few years ago just for {censored}tin and gigglin and was in awe of the terrible sound it had. i subsequently played with it for about an hour or so.

• Members

I tried to like it, but it sounded virtually the same with the gain at 0 and the gain at 10. The sound runs the gamut from really pissed off, to really really pissed off. I was really big on the Daddy O for a good while for it's low gain settings (despite the fizz), and occasionally the Machina-like high gain setting. The whole Dan-O series of larger pedals from '96 or so, all have major tone suckage issues, which is why I had to get rid of the Dan-Echo.

Archived