Visual Sound VS3 Dual Tap Delay

Aaron SS

• Members

Just saw this on Tone Factor's FB :

vs3_1.jpg

Description

The Visual Sound Dual Tap Delay gives you two separate channels which can be used independently or together, synchronized with a single tap-tempo switch. The two channels are identical, but with the second channel also having a Modulation control to add a Chorus effect to the repeats. Max delay time is one second for each channel.

Each channel can be used in either Manual or Tap modes, with controls for Manual Delay Time (in Manual mode), Repeats, Effect Level, and Tone, as well as Time Divisions for Tap mode.

There are also two internal switches. One switch controls whether Output 2 is effected or dry, while the other switch sets repeats to be either trailing or non-trailing after the effect is turned off.

The Dual Tap Delay is designed to be used without the need to read a manual

• Members

Too bad it's not analog... sorta late to the game..

I think that's a moot point.

Case in point - the amount of people that swear by the Strymon El Cap for Tape Echo sounds. In short there are digital delays and well executed digital delays...

• Members

I think that's a moot point.

Case in point - the amount of people that swear by the Strymon El Cap for Tape Echo sounds. In short there are digital delays and well executed digital delays...

Well.. what I meant to say was $250 for a non-analog pedal? I love digital delay.. in fact.. probably more so then analog... but $250 for just a simple digital delay. I'd be more interested if it was under $200 and had the ability to do parallel delays in stereo(at least).

• Members

I saw the video for this I think a couple of months ago (whenever Namm was) and it does actually sound pretty good, but it's not really offering anything super special. I guess the option to run 2 delays in series is quite cool, but you can do that with 2 actual pedals.

It would be hard to get them in sync with tap tempo though...

Archived