No Shave November

warioblast

• Members

I'm still doing it, but I've never really grown legit facial hair before so it's pretty bad. I have a moustache but it gets thinner as it gets closer to the middle. Also got a tuft of chin-hair and a bunch of stray hairs on my cheeks. Not a pretty sight, but I need to see this through the month.

• Members

the salt to pepper ratio is a little depressing these days.....

I'm glad im rocking the cinnamon and sugar. :)

I have some kind of a beard most of the time, whether it's a Party Of Fivoclock shadow or a full on beard but this year I decided to start November from scratch not trim it at all. This means I'm kicking a full blown beard / neck beard which connects to my chewbacca chestpiece. Gross for sure but fun none the less.

Wookies rule

• Members

how do you keep clean with all that hair on your head? shampoo.

(and sometimes conditioner as a treat
:thu:
)

nah man i don't use anything for my hair. actually i don't use anything at all, i shave my penile hair and my face, occasionally my head and then i shower with water - that's it. oh yeah i scrub my back with a long brush.

• Members

Mine's much better round my neck, but finally at the age of 26 the mustache bit is joining onto the whiskers bit. I recon I'm a couple of years away from passing as a castaway though. No shave november has helped me find this out.

Edit: yeah you can sort of see what I mean in my picture, though it's a year better than that now.

Archived