• Members

how much winning are we talking about?

i've got plans for various tiers.

10,000$

100,000$

1,000,000$

10,000,000$

50,000,000$

they all involve buying tons of coke, funding hookers, self releasing bras & buying ridiculous ferraris to self-promote.

fix'd

• Members

Honestly if I won the lottery, I'd pick 10-15 people at random from this board, fly them to a specified location paying all of their wages lost from missing work, load up said location with whatever gear we all deemed necessary, and have the best {censored}ing jam/BBQ/party ever.

Oh, and everyone would get to leave with a piece of the gear. Wouldn't want it to go to waste now. :D

• Members

Honestly if I won the lottery, I'd pick 10-15 people at random from this board, fly them to a specified location paying all of their wages lost from missing work, load up said location with whatever gear we all deemed necessary, and have the best {censored}ing jam/BBQ/party ever.

Oh, and everyone would get to leave with a piece of the gear. Wouldn't want it to go to waste now.
:D

aww

• Members

Oh, and everyone would get to leave with a piece of the gear. Wouldn't want it to go to waste now.
:D

Hmm, assuming I'm going, would the bud be comped?

Archived