NPD, What say you HC????

Hardvalve

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yea, I won't comment on all the "contraversial" stuff. Known John for years, owned tons of his stuff, more than probably anyone other than John.....Just was interested to see thoughts on his stuff. Pretty much what I expected. For some strange reason only the links appear, instead of the photos. Very odd, just posted pictures elsewhere on HC.

• Members

i dont get it - why some builders needs to spread there own messge in believe/religion around with theere products... -.-

The same way I really don't understand the bashing of those that do... I mean it's a bit odd to me personally but to each their own.

I could however say a thing or two about that shirt.... :lol:

• Members

The same way I really don't understand the bashing of those that do... I mean it's a bit odd to me personally but to each their own.

I could however say a thing or two about that shirt....
:lol:

NOT a shirt, just a cloth rag with the design to somewhat match the pedal. If that was a shirt, it would be non-wearable.

• Members

I could however say a thing or two about that shirt....
:lol:

i never tought about until the T1M thread... it is not a big deal for me... but as a builder i would hold back my own politics, religion etc. i really dont want offend the Builder or User of this products - yes to each their own :wave:

Archived