OT Rock Climbers

Ryan.

• Members

do you have an REI where you are located?

they also have an online store.

they're pretty good for all kinds of outdoorsy sports gear, and if you become a member (which is a 1-time $20 fee) then they hook you up with cool deals, and you can get back 10% of your purchases at the end of year and all kinds of other stuff.

• Members

make sure you find a place with real climber that can help you size them correctly. Too big or too small and they will hurt or be useless.

This.

To be honest I rate this above the quality of the shoes for the beginner/casual climber.

• Members

Oh cool.

I'll be sure only to wear my shoes when I'm bouldering in Yosemite or desolation wilderness. In the gym I'll put on my tap dancing shoes.
:thu:

Not saying you need special shoes for it. I'm insulting you for "rock climbing" in a gym. It's not rock climbing if you're not climbing on rocks.

Hiking, rock climbing, bouldering, scrambling, kayaking, white water rafting are outdoor things. You're supposed to be exploring a world away from your comfortable shopping malls, ymcas, and starbucks. Not hanging with the my new haircut bros & soccer moms and playing grab ass in the locker room afterwards.

• Members

Not saying you need special shoes for it. I'm insulting you for "rock climbing" in a gym. It's not rock climbing if you're not climbing on rocks.

Hiking, rock climbing, bouldering, scrambling, kayaking, white water rafting are outdoor things. You're supposed to be exploring a world away from your comfortable shopping malls, ymcas, and starbucks. Not hanging with the my new haircut bros & soccer moms and playing grab ass in the locker room afterwards.

I heard they just put a starbucks on top of half dome. Wanna meet up for a mocha?

Archived