need help guys!...buying Whiskey online in the US!

mr benn

• Members
if it comes down to it, you can ask one of us (maybe me) to buy a bottle and send it for you (with paypal'd funds).
:idk:
i'm good at writing love notes too.

Awesome. But he probably doesn't want a note in your handwriting so maybe you can just print a note. But that's not very personal...maybe you could then just cut letters out of magazines and advertisements. Love notes always look better when spelled out in letters cut out of magazines and advertisements.

• Members

Awesome. But he probably doesn't want a note in your handwriting so maybe you can just print a note. But that's not very personal...maybe you could then just cut letters out of magazines and advertisements. Love notes always look better when spelled out in letters cut out of magazines and advertisements.

yeah and maybe a print out of the Google maps of the front door of her house,just to show her you really do KNOW where she lives??? amirite?

• Members

i just called UPS (i dunno why i'm so involved with this) and they said that alcohol cannot be shipped from person to person.

in my experience if you put something into a small tupperware thing, tape it shut, put it in a ziplock bag, then put that into a bubble envelope, it will be mailed by the USPS without incident.

• Members

Crap how do check that? is there a site with a breakdown on which states can?

I was going to be a smart ass but your intent is noble.

"Please be advised! Lovescotch.com only ships its products within the United States. We do not ship overseas. We also do not ship to the following states (OR,GA,UT,MI,NH,TN). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. "

http://www.lovescotch.com/

Might be you're answer

:wave:

Oh yeah, that's Oregon, Georgia, Utah, Michigan, New Hampshire and Tennessee if you are unfamiliar with our state designation codes. Good luck man.

• Members

i just called UPS (i dunno why i'm so involved with this) and they said that alcohol cannot be shipped from person to person.

in my experience if you put something into a small tupperware thing, tape it shut, put it in a ziplock bag, then put that into a bubble envelope, it will be mailed by the USPS without incident.

Ha! thanks dude,really-cheers for this!

yeah I just googled something that said it's illegal to ship alcohol via USPS,but fed ex etc can? you guys have got some bizarre laws!!

• Members

I was going to be a smart ass but your intent is noble.

"Please be advised! Lovescotch.com only ships its products within the United States. We do not ship overseas. We also do not ship to the following states (OR,GA,UT,MI,NH,TN). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. "

http://www.lovescotch.com/

Might be you're answer

Oh yeah, that's Oregon, Georgia, Utah, Michigan, New Hampshire and Tennessee if you are unfamiliar with our state designation codes. Good luck man.

excellent! thanks dude!!

Done! and thank you!

you guys are absolute Heroes;if you every find yourselves in Dublin,Let me know!!

I would have been happy to arrange shipping for you Keith - if you ever need help with something like that again, drop me a PM and let me know. :wave:

And if I ever find myself in Dublin, they'll probably send me to Cork - or back to the States. ;) But it would be great to meet you in person, and I extend the same invitation to you - if you ever find yourself in California, let me know. First round's on me mate. :)

• Members

I would have been happy to arrange shipping for you Keith - if you ever need help with something like that again, drop me a PM and let me know.

And if I ever find myself in Dublin, they'll probably send me to Cork - or back to the States.
;)
But it would be great to meet you in person, and I extend the same invitation to you - if you ever find yourself in California, let me know. First round's on me mate.
:)

Phil you are a true Gentleman & a Scholar!

likewise if you're ever back on the old sod at all,(yes even Cork!)

definitely let me know in advance-I love a good road trip ;)

mine's a Guinness!

Archived