Please help me use my RC-2!! Apparently I am an RC-2 rihtard!

guitarzern

• Members

Yes I downloaded the manual but I'm having trouble getting along with it.

I have a family, job etc and very little time when I'm not totally exhausted to play. I am hoping someone could write out some simple instructions for me to follow. I want to record some modal vamps to play over for starters.

I would appreciate any help you guys may have to offer.

Thanks

• Members

Um...

Make sure it has power. Plug it in after your board... or between your guitar and amp somewhere. Set it to track one. Turn the mode switch to 12:00. Stomp to record; stomp again to overdub and/or stop overdubbing; stomp twice to stop; hold to undo/redo.

If you want (cheesy) drums, move the mode knob down to the 16th note and use the stomp switch and/or tap tempo button to select a rhythm. Then set back to 12:00 to play.

Have fun.

• Members

the volume knob has 2 knobs in it, one for the drum volume and one for teh loop volume :idk:

i really suggest briefly skimming over the manual, it explains everything pretty well and wasnt that hard to read at all. also teaches you some less known features

• Members

Outer volume knob at 12:00.

Tap once as you start playing. Tap again in time to start the loop. Let the loop play once through. Tap again to begin to overdub - continue to overdub multiple layers, and tap once to stop recording the overdubs. Double tap to stop. Press and hold the little button to delete the loop, I think.

• Members

two eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 3 teaspoons of flour. mix throughly, and bake for 1 hour at 450 degrees.

Perfect! All set now! ;-)

Thanks for the responses guys, I'm going to set some time aside tomorrow to go through the manual more thoroughly! Have a great night!

Archived