Beware Freekish Blues FX!

DRGUN

• Members

Most trolls succeed by getting their target to become more distraught or angry. You're just making me pity you more and more with every post you make. You (or the company you work for) made a huge mistake and have been failing to cover it up ever since. Your life must be void of any worth if you think "trolling" (and I use that term loosely) a forum dedicated to effects pedals is a worthy way to spend your time. Transparent - a term you wish described your product but actually better describes your demeanour.

• Members

Any time anyone buys ia Freekishblues pedal without knowing the companies prior business practices, they will more than likely find out. Why, because people like me will rat them out quicker than you can think pigs are happy rolling in {censored}.

• Members

GearManD00D you and Ken are Losers!Thanks

I almost forgot that the entire line of FB pedals were Joyos and BBEs. Not just the one pedal. Which is why all of their original line are now "modsters". I'd like to see gut shots of the other pedals. I would also like to know if they were crudely modded and gooped as well.

• Members

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

• Members

this guy is funny. Ok, so apparently all of the gutshots are "doctored". But which gutshots exactly? The Joyo's? The Alpha's? The Alpha II? i don't get it. The only explanation that would make ANY sense from this guy's standpoint (if we'd assume for a second that he is really in the right
:facepalm:
) is that the Joyo V1 gutshot is doctored, and the only Joyo in existance ever ever has been the V2.

here again a direct comparison. Note that the alpha II gut is coming straight from Ken himself. I included a description which is which because for the apparent reasons it's a little difficult to tell the difference
:facepalm:
joyoalphadrive.jpg

Now it's an independent design and you are not affiliated with nor purchased and modified anything coming from joyo, you got the pcb made somewhere else and populated or populated it yourself right?
:lol:

edit: I also found the following, apparently there were some alpha drive I versions that were modded from the Joyo V2

Joyo-FreekishBluespedal002.jpg
source: TGP

YOUR fotos are doctored like crazy... the gut pictures or Board pics or pcp or pcb or like the wires in this video are like crazy but the truth..like

(Video deleted by Phil)

• Members

From Youtube:

Burgerman666 posted:

Apologies to those seeking to view my Alpha Drive videos. I refuse to be part of the circus associated with Freekish Blues any longer and have therefore blocked access to the videos. If the smoke doesn't clear to my satisfaction in the very future they will be deleted all together. Thanks, Brett K.

:thu:

Ken: :facepalm:

Someone told me that Freekish Blues guy and JHS are gay together and Ken's daughter is adopted, can anyone confirm?

I'm getting really tired of ALL of this garbage!

"Gay" is NOT a euphenism for "bad", and family members of other forum members are off-limits[./i]

I am also completely annoyed with the personal attacks in general, as well as the replies with nothing but "crazy crazy" in them, or the same videos.

This whole thing has been rehashed over and over. Let's drop it please. Thread closed.

Archived