Beware Freekish Blues FX!

DRGUN

• Members

this guy is funny. Ok, so apparently all of the gutshots are "doctored". But which gutshots exactly? The Joyo's? The Alpha's? The Alpha II? i don't get it. The only explanation that would make ANY sense from this guy's standpoint (if we'd assume for a second that he is really in the right :facepalm:) is that the Joyo V1 gutshot is doctored, and the only Joyo in existance ever ever has been the V2.

here again a direct comparison. Note that the alpha II gut is coming straight from Ken himself. I included a description which is which because for the apparent reasons it's a little difficult to tell the difference :facepalm:

joyoalphadrive.jpg

Now it's an independent design and you are not affiliated with nor purchased and modified anything coming from joyo, you got the pcb made somewhere else and populated or populated it yourself right? :lol:

edit: I also found the following, apparently there were some alpha drive I versions that were modded from the Joyo V2

Joyo-FreekishBluespedal002.jpg

source: TGP

• Members

It would be great if someone compiled all of the gutshots and claims that Freekish Blues made. All in one place where we could just point to instead of rehashing it all again and again. The original sales pitch, the gutshots, the claim of designing it 3 years ago, the selling of the business, and the videos. The whole tragic nightmare in one spot curated by someone with the patience and stomach to put it all together.

Then we can just post a link until Ken gives a straight answer or moves on.

• Members

It would be great if someone compiled all of the gutshots and claims that Freekish Blues made. All in one place where we could just point to instead of rehashing it all again and again. The original sales pitch, the gutshots, the claim of designing it 3 years ago, the selling of the business, and the videos. The whole tragic nightmare in one spot curated by someone with the patience and stomach to put it all together.

Then we can just post a link until Ken gives a straight answer or moves on.

that would be beautiful... If anyone does ill paste it in the top of the thread... slightly edited of course so its obvious I actually wrote it.

• Members

IMO, I think there are only two things I want to know to add to the record of this fraud.

1st. Thaddeus Hogarth. He seems to be the biggest victim in the fiasco. I'm sure he felt totally fooled. I'd like to hear a statement from him. However, I'm fairly certain that he probably won't or can't. He had a contract that (I assume) he had to get out of to maintain his ethical standards, and so any statement other than silence may put him at legal risk. But has anyone heard anything from him? We all know he treats Freekish Blues with total silence on his website, as if he never had any association.

2nd. What the heck was that video of Freekish Blues Ken eating a nutella sandwich supposed to mean? (Is it still on Youtube?) It appears that he is saying, "Look at me! I'm eating a sh!t sandwich!" But I don't think that is the way he meant it.

• Members

http:///watch?v=EkebhYMOpcIwww.youtube.com

this guy is funny. Ok, so apparently all of the gutshots are "doctored". But which gutshots exactly? The Joyo's? The Alpha's? The Alpha II? i don't get it. The only explanation that would make ANY sense from this guy's standpoint (if we'd assume for a second that he is really in the right
:facepalm:
) is that the Joyo V1 gutshot is doctored, and the only Joyo in existance ever ever has been the V2.

here again a direct comparison. Note that the alpha II gut is coming straight from Ken himself. I included a description which is which because for the apparent reasons it's a little difficult to tell the difference
:facepalm:
joyoalphadrive.jpg

Now it's an independent design and you are not affiliated with nor purchased and modified anything coming from joyo, you got the pcb made somewhere else and populated or populated it yourself right?
:lol:

edit: I also found the following, apparently there were some alpha drive I versions that were modded from the Joyo V2

Joyo-FreekishBluespedal002.jpg
source: TGP

http:///watch?v=EkebhYMOpcIwww.youtube.com

• Members

The truth... crazy

Just give it up man. Anyone with half a brain knows you can ask the OEM to slap any brand you want on the PCB. Also, rearranging a PCB board isn't actually changing the design of the circuit. Furthermore, this video does nothing to explain why you used Joyo boards and hardware in the first Alpha Drive. Just GIVE. IT. UP.

Archived