OT: Why you shouldn't over do it on the marijuana.

Ryan.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
In all stoners defense, that is a female. The odds are against her no matter what drugs she does.

is that a "ladies are bad at maths joke" or just sexist in general. or social commentary about how "blah blah blah, man's world, systemic sexism etc." ?

I just want to know whether or not I should be offended. :lol:

• Members

oh man, I've done some pretty dumb things while high. Filed a police report, because my car was stolen; only to find out I parked it on the next street over. Thats takes the cake for dumbest thing ever. Also, something I don't think I'll ever live down. everyone I know still laughs at me for that one.
:facepalm:

dude1.jpg

oh chuck.

• Members

How in the EFFFF is it ok to do $3B-as-in-Billion in cosmetic surgeries on the taxpayers' dime?
I mean, aside from Breast-CA-reconstruction, the rest of that {censored} is pure you-want-you-pay!!!!

If I tried to get a couple porcelain veneers past that insurance plan, I'd be strung up for insurance fraud.

:fumes:

Gotta admit, some people got the system rigged.

• Members

oh man, I've done some pretty dumb things while high. Filed a police report, because my car was stolen; only to find out I parked it on the next street over. Thats takes the cake for dumbest thing ever. Also, something I don't think I'll ever live down. everyone I know still laughs at me for that one.
:facepalm:

Dumbest thing I've done stoned was when I was junior year of high school. Came into school after a wake n bake session and ran my car through the fence in the school parking lot and got it stuck on the curb. :facepalm: Wound up leaving it until they called me to the office to come move it and then had to call a tow truck that wouldn't tow my car without permission from my parents. So then my dad had to leave during the middle of a meeting with Deutsche Bank to come tell the tow truck driver that he could move my car. :facepalm: Got my ass kicked for that one. 3 years later and my car still has the battle scars on the front. :lol:

How in the EFFFF is it ok to do $3B-as-in-Billion in cosmetic surgeries on the taxpayers' dime?

I mean, aside from Breast-CA-reconstruction, the rest of that {censored} is pure you-want-you-pay!!!!

If I tried to get a couple porcelain veneers past that insurance plan, I'd be strung up for insurance fraud.

For very good medical reasons (like "wanting to be able to breathe through my nose") I had some polyps removed and a septoplasty done when I was in my mid-20s (mid-1980s). It was done on the Government's dime, but they didn't cover cosmetic surgery unless it was due to disfigurement, or for reconstruction. The surgeon offered to "do a trim" too if I wanted to slip him a few extra bucks under the table - I declined. It may have been illegal or unethical for him to make the offer, but I can kind of understand it. He was offering to do the additional cosmetic work for the price difference above the medically "needed" work, and do it all at once since he had to be in there anyway - but if I would have done it, and if they had found out that any unneeded cosmetic surgery was involved, the entire thing would have been denied in terms of payment - even the part that was medically indicated.

I guess things have changed since then. :idk:

• Members

The world would be a better place if unreferenced emails and facebook posts weren't considered a source of news

Archived