Who wants a brand new $1800 Univibe ?

warioblast

• Members

Love the vintage style enclosure, but I'm somewhat biased that way. :love:

How come the vibes in the videos are all original Univox? They say "Uni-Vibe" on them, and they have louvers on the back, whereas the Heaven's Vibe in the pics appears to have vent holes. :confused:

• Members

They aren't louvers, they're holes. They just look like the louvers. Put the vid in full screen and they're easier to see. You can also see the extra toggle and knob as well. Maybe that was a prototype that they used the uni-vibe logo on?

• Members

Love the vintage style enclosure, but I'm somewhat biased that way.
:love:

How come the vibes in the videos are all original Univox? They say "Uni-Vibe" on them, and they have louvers on the back, whereas the Heaven's Vibe in the pics appears to have vent holes.
:confused:

:rolleyes: Look closer, you can see the toggle switches and the vent holes. Because it's written univibe on it doesn't mean it's an original. He may had copyrights problems and may had to rename it, just like that builder who built Superfuzz. :p

• Members

They aren't louvers, they're holes. They just look like the louvers. Put the vid in full screen and they're easier to see. You can also see the extra toggle and knob as well. Maybe that was a prototype that they used the uni-vibe logo on?

Beat me to it. :wave:

Archived