so what the flock you doing this weekend?

Ryan.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Recovering from a week-long work trip to Zurich, which included final night discovery of Vodka+Redbull (I'm not sure if I've ever had that much to drink), 2 hours sleep followed by a 10.5 hr flight.

Saturday morning had a fundraiser walk for my daughter's school and a trip to Costco and GameStop, followed by some time with the OctaSynth and Bit Commander I got the day before I left for Switzerland.

Today has been some laundry, dishes, vacuuming, sleeping, and more guitar+pedals time.

Also discovered, and have been lusting after this:

[YOUTUBE]1KN6Z_DEVfU[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

wedding was a huge pain in the ass then my dad had a stroke a few hours after the ceremony. terrible, terrible weekend.

That sucks dude, that's like exactly the opposite of how you'd want that kind of thing to turn out. Mojo sent, hope your father is doing alright.

• Members

The weather was beautiful in Portland this weekend.

Yesterday I played a blind fill in gig on drums with a rock group. I think I did a pretty decent job considering I didn't know any of their music. Was fed whiskey all night and made $60. That made a good day.

Today TheGirlfriend and I drove around town running errands. Ended up at a bar on Hawthorne and sat outside. Had a few beers and some burgers while enjoying the sun. Ca,e back home and had some whiskey in the backyard until the sun went down. I'm so happy the sun's been out!

Archived