READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-21-12

• Members

~~FOR SALE~~

BOSS PN-2 PAN TREMOLO --> great, great condition that borders on excellent. Serial number dates it to November '90; first year of production. $140 shipped to the lower 48

CUSTOM AUDIO ELECTRONICS FREDDY FUZZ --> original version of the current Black Cat OD-1. Great pedal that borders on OD & Fuzz; much like the Astrotone. $100 shipped to the lower 48.

BOSS FRV-1 FENDER '63 REVERB --> brand, spanking new & in the box with all original paperwork. $90 shipped to the lower 48

MXR 10-BAND EQ --> brand new in original box with all paperwork, etc. $100 shipped to the lower 48

MXR M-117 FLANGER --> brand new 4-knob Flanger reissue with original box, paperwork & 18v adapter! $100 shipped to the lower 48

EHX DOUBLE MUFF CLASSIC CHASSIS --> $OLD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
912d74549fb411e1989612313815112c_7.jpg
70's Ibanez Wau Wau. Absurdly nice condition. Would love trades involving decent microphones but all trade offers considered. Cash is sweet too.

Ok, this is a custom made T1M expression pedal, photo sensitive style!
The foot switch works as a momentary expression pedal, so off would be heel down, and when you step on it it would be toe down.
The toggle on the side switches between the photo eye and the momentary switch.
I have tested this with boss and electro harmonix pedals, and it works with both.

$(KGrHqVHJC8E92k!1L,3BPo!sVeQww~~48_20.J

45 shipped from Canada!

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:

Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII (possibly other Tone Benders by him)

Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)

NKT-213 loaded buzzaround

2n5133 loaded Big Muff clone

Danelectro Backtalk Reverse Delay

V1 EHX Small Stone. Ronsound repaired it recently. $175 shipped.

V2 EHX Small Stone. Rounsound repaired it recently. $160 shipped.

Analogman Peppermint fuzz. Has a few light scratches on the bottom plate. Included are the box, bag, card, sticker and feet. $160 shipped.

MXR 6-band EQ. Excellent condition. $50 shipped.

CMATMODS Analog Chorus. The printed font is smudged slightly, purely cosmetic. Sounds really great. $115 shipped.

Proco Rat II. Made in America. Has the OP chip, not the LM308. Excellent shape in the box. Box is weathered. $120 shipped.

Filmore Pedals SuperSustain. I believe this is based on the Orange squeezer circuit. Runs on 18v. Sounds good but compressors aren't my thing it turns out. $65 shipped.

Boss BF-2. MIJ. Has the Wampler/Indyguitarist mods. $65 shipped.

EHX Small Clone. Case has a slight dent in the bottom. It in no way hinders performance and it works perfectly. $50 shipped.

Danelectro Talk Box. Needs the tube/mic but that's $12.99 at most music stores. Otherwise excellent condition with box and papers. $45 shipped.

Danelectro Slap echo. Knob missing but you can still turn it. Free with purchase of any two things.

KR Musical Products Mega Vibe. Sounds great, has a few light scratches. Power supply included. $525 shipped.

EHX Electric Mistress. 18v model. Modded by Erich at Dice Works for:

True Bypass

LED

Volume Drop Fix

Boss Style power jack (still 18v)

Sounds really great and I'm only letting it go because I have another.

$400 shipped.

EHX Deluxe Memory Man. Great unit, low noise and works perfectly. A slight amount of white noise at the highest delay setting (A bit longer delay time than some units I've had). Missing 1 rubber foot on the bottom. $385 shipped.

Fulltone Soul Bender. 3 NKT275 model. Sound excellent, works perfectly. A few scratches. $200 shipped.

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

Untitled.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_3381.jpg

• Members

Couple things I'm looking to unload:

Black Arts Toneworks LSTR #19 - Very good condition, velcro on the bottom w/box. - 120

EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai - Also VG condition, velcro + box - 160

Dunlop JC-95 Cantrell Wah - Again VG w/Velcro, box - 110

Skreddy Paradigm Shift - VG, box, Velcro (there's a pattern here...) 200

Catalinbread Perseus -Mint, no velcro, box 100

All prices shipped US/Can in US dollars. Not really looking for trades but feel free to try. I'll get pics to interested parties.

• Members

All pedals are BRAND NEW in box. Prices are shipped/paypalled to U.S. Will add pics soon.

Mojo Hand Huckleberry fuzz (green) - $115

Mojo Hand Sugar Baby temelo (red) - $115

Catalinbread Manx Loaghtan fuzz (earlier silver model) - $115

Pigtronix Aria Disnortion - $100

• Members

Well, up for grabs is my Vox AC30H2. It's the handwired, 50th Anniversary AC30 with the white tolex and EF86 channel. I've had this amp for the past four years, bought it new and have kept it in the Angstrom ATA case. It has a few dings in the tolex, but nothing horrible.

Selling it to fund a car, practicality wins out over amps for me these days. Its been a bit since I've changed the tubes in it, so I'll let it go for $1700 with the case & old tubes, or $1800 for the case & all new ones. Or if for some reason you're within London Ontario's area and can trade me a post-2000 VW Jetta, then we can talk. hahaha

PM me, cheers.

Vox2.jpg

Vox3.jpg

Vox4.jpg

(in case)

Rig11-05-08.jpg

• Members

Hello all!

I have a few pedal I need to move along, I'd also put any of them towards a Wet Stereo Reverb.

Wampler Slostortion - 175$

MXR Microflanger - 50$

G2D Custom Overdrive - 160$

Thanks! All pedals are in great condition and come with their boxes/manuals (except the G2D) .

• Members

7288296328_b530c74950_z.jpg

Blue Box_0015 by Pumpkin Pieces, on Flickr

Looking to switch up my sounds or if you have a true bypass/feedback looper that'd be rad. I'm down to sell it too for $45 shipped.

Big box EHX Dr. Q, Boss HM-2, DOD delays/dirt, One knob devis, fuzz clones... Danelectro maybe? Not looking for digitech, I just hate the way they look. I am pretty open to anything but I'm set on chorus though. cheap wahs? Morley Bad Horsie II?

PM me with offers or questions.

-Jared

P.S. Oh I also have a Dano Pastrami Overdrive if anyone wants to have extra cheap trade fun. :)

• Members

So there's only 1 pedal left I need to finalize my entire freaking setup!!!! So it's time to liquidate EVERYTHING I won't be using..... See my other threads in the for sale section!!!! No international shipping without consulting me first, and prices are Paypal only and OBO (no lowballaz please).

Pedals:

Boss RV-5 (no box or manual) - $OLD

Sunmachine Fuzz O))) (meathead dark, deluxe, and exclusive evil mode clone) - $OLD

The Syle - The Sun (trem + ring mod / boost) - $OLD

Cables:

5x Lava ELC 6" Patch cables with neutrik ends - 45$ shipped for the lot

7264825948_01c871a1d8_n.jpg

2x Canare GS-4 6" patch cables with neutrik ends - 12$ shipped for both

7264825882_3053c413c8_n.jpg

2x Canare GS-4 10" patch cables with neutrik ends r/a to straight - 12$ shipped for both

7264825410_e03dca7448_n.jpg

Monster performer 500 12" patch cable - 8$ shipped

7264825694_5faa292743_n.jpg

Monopro 12" TRS patch cable - 8$ shipped

7264825330_1bbdf6fc39_n.jpg

Pedaltrain Mini w/ Softcase - 45$ shipped or trade towards a PT JR / 1 / 2

Has soft side velcro attached and has no damage to the body, I need a bigger board for my bass pedals so i would mainly like to trade this towards a bigger Pedaltrain board.

7264822514_986ba4d6f8_n.jpg

• Members

e7f6ed3f.jpg

Howard Davis Big Box DMM - $350 shipped and PP'd

-Calibrated and modded for increased delay time, older version with attached power supply and good chips and true bypass switch. Sounds incredible.

Subdecay Echobox - $115 shipped and PP'd

-Mint, comes with box

Not looking for trades at the moment, sorry.

• Members

Sold small stone

selling this american standard stratocaster neck pickup, cream covers, sounds great! Just sold the guitar it went to and i don't have a strat anymore :( 25 for this one

66znyp.jpg

Finally, i'm selling this powder coating gun, it's never been used and it's 70 dollars new http://www.harborfreight.com/10-30-psi-powder-coating-system-94244.html

i'm selling this for $30, bought it and never bought a compressor, works perfect, comes with gun, compressor input, the thing that charges the particles of the paint, the pedal, and 2 paint cartridges. Everything is in perfect working order

scaled.php?server=844&filename=img201205

• Members

I've got a couple of pedals in real good condition up for sale here.

V2 Blackout Effectors Musket - about 2 years old, looks and sounds great. Velcro on the bottom, but that's it. $125 shipped.

SHO clone - built by Aaron SS of HCFX, really high quality, no velcro. Candy apple green enclosure. Yes, it crackles. $50 shipped.

Feel free to get at me, bros.

• Members
46322f23.jpg

a100e5f0.jpg

Drasp modded DL-4 - $215
Earthbound Audio Supercollider v1 - $130
Earthbound Audio Supercollider v3 - SOLD
EHX Holy Grail - SOLD
'86 Pro Co Rat (w/ feet, battery door, and screw) - $155
Zvex Lo-fi Loop Junky (custom red sparkle flower paint job) - $355

PM with any questions :)

Archived