Cocaine is a helluva drug...

erksin

• Members

I thought you were gonna post a link to the news story about the naked man shot while eating a person's face as a result of "cocaine psychosis"

....oooooooh the words, those words

This is one of my favorite to sing.....one of the few down in my registrada-bravadica

Yes they could pull it off live. :phil:

The :phil: is appropriate. I've seen them at Irvine, I've seen them at the Universal Amphitheater - I've seen them on New Years and on Halloween - which was when they were at their best. They were really a fun band, and yes, they pulled it off quite well live - what? Do you think I would have kept going back to see them over and over if they sucked? Puh-lease! :rolleyes:;):lol:

• Members

The :phil: is appropriate. I've seen them at Irvine, I've seen them at the Universal Amphitheater - I've seen them on New Years and on Halloween - which was when they were at their best. They were really a fun band, and yes, they pulled it off quite well live - what? Do you think I would have kept going back to see them over and over if they sucked? Puh-
lease!
:rolleyes:;):lol:

Only saw them once in '84, but they were friggin' epic. One of the tightest bands ever. I love Steve Bartek's playing...

• Members

These guys are the first band I ever obssesed over. Sadly, I never got to see them live. I still pull out their albums every now and then. {censored} hasn't gotten old.

...and AFAIK, Danny was clean and sober. That's just him being him...

• Members

Only saw them once in '84, but they were friggin' epic. One of the tightest bands ever. I love Steve Bartek's playing...

whenever I pick up a strat I always end up playing the main riff from this

Archived