Cheers from across the pond. :wave: We're going to try a weekly Euro spam thread and see how that works out. Here's the rules:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

All prices are in Euros, and does not include shipping or PP

Lo-Tone, tried once, in original box - 210

Hep Cat, tried once, in original box - 210

img_0976.jpg

Hot Cake, never used, in original box - Sold

Skreddy Screwdriver, tried out, in original box, with case candy - 150

Fulltone OCD V.1, used, use to be velcro'd, in original box - Sold

img_0983.jpg

Black Cat OD-1, old version, tried out - 100

Vox Tone-Bender, 90's version, mod'd with 9V jack - Sold

Hot Wire Audio, Silicon Fuzz Face clone with extra transistors - 75

img_0978.jpg

PedalWorx NeoDrive, prototype, used, velcro'd - 100

Catalinbread SCOD, upright green version, top cracked off the top of one of the knobs - 120

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso, old leather cover version, in original box, velcro'd - 120

img_0979.jpg

Analog.Man Astro Tone, in original box and clothbag - 110

Analog.Man Juicer - Sold

img_0980.jpg

Zvex Seek Wah, Myrold paint - 120

Dunlop Tremolo/Pan - Sold

img_0981.jpg

TC Electronic pedals

Booster/Distortion original box - 140

Sustain/Para.EQ, original box - 140

TC XII Phaser B/K version, original box, and program jacks - 200

TC XII Phaser B version - 140

TC VII Phaser - Sold

img_0972.jpg

Moog Moogerfooger 104Z Delay, with psu - Sold

Roger Mayer Mongoose Fuzz - 75

img_0971.jpg

• Members

Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD Handwired, practically brand new in box, two little pieces of velcro installed, great sounding and responsive light OD!

Price: 175 EUR

Moog MF-105 Murf, practically brand new, no box, power supply included

Price: 300 EUR

Caroline Wave Cannon, very good condition, killer pedal! Comes with the Havoc switch!!

Price: 150 EUR

Fuzzhugger FX / Secret Seasons Snowflake Fuzz, rare silicon fuzz, serial number 2 of 4, hand built by Tom Dalton from Fuzzhugger Fx and hand painted by Laura Bennett (Zvex and so...), comes with a spare back cover so you can velcro it without damaging its incredible finish, sounds really great but I finally convinced myself I

• Members

FS/FT:Eventide Space

Ibanez Arcore full hollowbody electric AK85

JBL/MC Cauley Alnico Bass speaker, 100w, 8-16ohm

Whizzo Buzz Stop

o89xc9.jpg

-71331706249921140.jpg

http://www.kupujemprodajem.com/JBL-MC-Cauley-bass-zvucnik-2410955-oglas.htm

Custom Turbo/Vintage Rat

This is built by one of best builders in my country, has lm308 chip, turbo/diode clipping + vintage/germ clipping options, works on battery or adapter, I can provide demo if needed.

4civ.jpg

2e3zw5u.jpg

24qmuyv.jpg

2i2airq.jpg

Trade interest (+/-cash):Spring Reverb pedal, Death by Audio stuff, PT Mini, Fender offsets...

• Members

Epiphone flying v- MIK, really nice playing and sounding guitar. Very good condition, there are the two chips pictured, plus a hairline crack at the heel, this roughly follows the glued in neck line, it appears to be only paint thickness, my guess is the glue dried a bit more under the paint. There has been no problems with tuning on this guitar so i am assuming it is only cosmetic. The knobs were changed to white speed knobs. Included in the sale is the case, a spider hard case. Together these both cost me

• Members

img0017klein.jpg

img0019klein.jpg

img0018klein.jpg

Hand build wah pedal by Geoffrey Teese. This is a special edition to celebrate the 10th anniversary (1994-2004) of Real McCoy Custom. The pedal is housed in a gold coloured enclosure. In contrast to the regular RMC3 this pedal features a HALO inductor and increased EMI/RFI filtering. Also the highest quality of components were being used. There were only 300 of these pedals made so this is a very rare pedal. This is number 185 of 300. Pedal is in like new condition except for a tiny paint chip on the front (see photo).

Price:

• Members

All prices including Paypal and shipping inside EU.

All pedals are in a great condition (except Barber, see picture).

FS/FT:

• Skreddy Echo
    - 240 EUR

• GoosoniqueWorx Seventhheaven OD
    - 230 EUR

• Menatone KOTB (7-knob version)
    - 180 EUR
    (reserved)

• Lovepedal Provalve 2
    - 140 EUR

• EQD Disaster Transport
    - 130 EUR

• EWS Little Brute Drive
    - 100 EUR

• Mosquito FX Imperial OD
    - 60 EUR

• Barber Dirty Bomb
    - 60 EUR

I prefer to sell, but I am also open to trades.

I am picky though :)

Mosquito FX Imperial OD - this is actually Weehbo pedal, but built during the short time only under Mosquite FX brand and later issued as a one of the new, smaller Weehbo pedals.

According to Bart's EffectsDatabase it's a clone of the Okko Diablo.

http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/mosquito/imperial

mosquito_imperial_001.jpg

Skreddy Echo Gold, great condition

k0KuG.jpg

Barber Dirty Bomb (it's not beaten, only Dirty Bomb logo has been scratched by previous user)

YOsm3.jpg

• Members

I've got a Fender Mustang III amp for sale or trade. It's in perfect condition, hardly used, and comes complete with data cable and footswitch. I do not have the box or manual for it, but the manual is available to download on the website.

• Make me a cash offer.

• Or offer me trades.

• I would be particularly interested in trading for a Zoom G3, but will consider anything really.

It looks like this:

388704_10150500179501789_1943770622_n.jp

• Members

FOR SALE

Westone UM1 Musician Monitors/In Ear Headphones.

I bought these about a year ago, tested they worked fine, which they do, since then they've been boxed up and never used. They're really great but too extravagant for me to justify right now.

Archived