Saw the National Geographic Taboo show about tourettes last night. Kellogs Cornflakes

• Members

I had a good friend with tourettes. Its not really that funny, well a little, but not really. People in uniform really set him off, we got pulled over once, it was an absolute {censored} show nightmare. Do you know how likely the police are going to believe a car full of 17 year olds, that one kid has tourettes? Not very likely

• Members

They probably edited the tics out on voice overs. Pretty common, did you know npr edits out all the ummm and errrrs if they can, when interviewing

I only wish they could edit the stutters. Seems like a lot of hosts and guests stutter incessantly.

Tourettes is pretty {censored}ed up for people who have to deal with it. One of the ticks of a girl I know is to chop herself in the throat. Her voice is all {censored}ed up and she's had to have several surgeries because of it.

• Members

I only wish they could edit the stutters. Seems like a lot of hosts and guests stutter incessantly.

Tourettes is pretty {censored}ed up for people who have to deal with it. One of the ticks of a girl I know is to chop herself in the throat. Her voice is all {censored}ed up and she's had to have several surgeries because of it.

I said when they can, they did a segment about how much they edit people on npr, they played all the unedited stuff, it was crazy. Some people two minutes to ask one question. Also, most of the laughing on car talk is edited in. weird.

• Members

Cornflakes were developed by Dr Kellogg, and were supposed to be an anti-masturbation food. True story.

Yes well aware still buy Corn Flakes wholesale and still got carpal tunnel and throw out my shoulder daily. So starting to think it just may be for a breakfast food and not the ladder. But Dr. Kellogg was looking out for the common man!

• Members

I said when they can, they did a segment about how much they edit people on npr, they played all the unedited stuff, it was crazy. Some people two minutes to ask one question. Also, most of the laughing on car talk is edited in. weird.

I imagine some guy with a hard drive full of the car talk guys laughing. Probably a pretty neat job to have though editing all that stuff.

• Members

Yes well aware still buy Corn Flakes wholesale and still got carpal tunnel and throw out my shoulder daily. So starting to think it just may be for a breakfast food and not the ladder. But Dr. Kellogg was looking out for the common man!

How do you ever find time to design overdrive pedals with all that jerkin' going on?

• Members

^ If by "design pedals" you mean, deciding where to adhere the red dots, then you may not fully appreciate the fine motor skills involved.

lulz. guy can't even talk about how much he jerks it without hearing about his counterfeit pedal scheme.

• Members

^ If by "design pedals" you mean, deciding where to adhere the red dots, then you may not fully appreciate the fine motor skills involved.

If by designing you mean gobbly Gook.. yadda yadda yadda. Red Dot Funny! Red Dot Funny Funny! Jane says Red Dot Very Funny. Spot say Red Doy Funny. Dick gives Jane a Red Dot not funny. Funny Funny people.

• Members

lulz. guy can't even talk about how much he jerks it without hearing about his counterfeit pedal scheme.

Bob explain to me in laymens terms what "Scheme" To produce a pedal that sounded fantastic and went head to head with Thousand dollar Amps and Pedals in the $250-1000 range. Where is the scheme. Do you appreciate tone in St. Paul. So as to not steer away from the OP thread.....

• Members

Bob explain to me in laymens terms what "Scheme" To produce a pedal that sounded fantastic and went head to head with Thousand dollar Amps and Pedals in the $250-1000 range. Where is the scheme. Do you appreciate tone in St. Paul. So as to not steer away from the OP thread.....

neti-pots-are-cool.gif

Archived