BAT Revelation or Pharaoh?

• Members

The Revelation will definitely fatten up your amp, but it stacks well too. I've got a Pharaoh, but I haven't tried stacking it because my bassist is using mine right now. It does stack great with a Black Forest, Badascan and Russian Big Muff. That one knobber sounds great too. I don't need any fuzz at the moment, but I'm gonna get one when I get some extra cash just for the hell of it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by conky

View Post

The Revelation will definitely fatten up your amp, but it stacks well too. I've got a Pharaoh, but I haven't tried stacking it because my bassist is using mine right now. It does stack great with a Black Forest, Badascan and Russian Big Muff. That one knobber sounds great too. I don't need any fuzz at the moment, but I'm gonna get one when I get some extra cash just for the hell of it.

Touche, I think I might spring for the Revelation once the money for it is available.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by humancertainty View Post
Right now, I'm only running a Revelation and I have everything that Mark makes except for the Ritual.
I love all of his pedals, though. Superb pedals made by an amazing person.
Revelation > both amps? And you still rocking Model T + JCM800?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Riffer View Post
Thanks dudes.

The Revelation is badass.

That is all.

oh, and Jonny, that Iceman is fuckin rad.
Quote Originally Posted by PunkRocker33133 View Post
You may have the coolest guitar I've ever seen...
Thanks fellas. It needs a little more work. But yeah. I love it.

and Mark. what would you recommend to cop this tone? ive been obsessed lately trying to nail down these guys' OD and Fuzz tone.

OD/fizzy

FUZZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzSfvhBR98c

Archived