READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 7-16-12

• Members

FS:FT Eric Johnson EJ1250 Eminence Speaker

Local Los Angeles pickup with cash pay 200, 220 with paypal gift shipped in USA.

The Eric Johnson Signature EJ1250 offers 50 watts of vintage alnico tone for the purist in you. Designed from the past with the future in mind. And made by hand right here in the USA.

This one is about 1 month old. Only used at home on a 25 watt amp and never cranked loud. Works perfectly. I am selling because I want to go back to a more aggressive V30 sound in this amp. I paid 300 dollars. Now you can have it for much less.

EJ1250-16

will trade for an Eventide Space reverb plus cash from my part.

ej%25201.jpg

ej%25203.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FX Engineering RAF MoaB Boost Pedal - $100

This one hurts, but I think I have to do it......1997 Fuzz Factory. Sounds NOTHING like the newer ones, much smoother and fatter. Though this doesn't add to the price really, a fun fact is that I bought it from Robert Sledge of Ben Folds Five. $450. I've seen the 1996-97 FF pedals go for stupid money, both spam can and non spam can. Get a deal on this one.

• Members

Sale-A-Thon to raise quick funds for a vintage Jazzmaster!

2006 AVRI Jazzmaster w/case $1199

Wonderful jazzy that broke my offset cherry hard.

Now I lust after a vintage model, and this one must move on first.

As long as that one is still available, this one is too

I'm the second owner and have the original owner's receipt from '06.

Very light scratches on 'er, frets are nice, all case candy in pics included. Only 2 small discrepancies are:

- The previous owner tried to adjust the collet under the bridge for the trem bar and a part broke off. Makes no difference to the function, hold, or look, but if you were to take it all apart, you'd see it.

- There are some scrawling scratches near the output jack. See larger pics for detail. Nothing horrendous or really glaring but wanted to disclose.

AVRIsmall1.jpg

AVRIsmall2.jpg

AVRIsmall3.jpg

smalltownsongs

More Pics of the Jazzmaster: http://"http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/smalltownsongs/2006%20Fender%2062AVRI%20Jazzmaster/

Silver Klon $735

4e4398e8.jpg

Fuzzfaceless Custom "CryptoBender" $330

Ever wanted all of your fave benders in one space-friendly box? Here ya go! I commissioned this piece from Tim last year and it's truly a work of art. 3 way switch with corresponding LED allows you mk1, mk1.5, and mk2 fuzz awesomeness! Across the top we have shared controls: Level, Devolt (to "sag" out some voltage for dying battery toan), and Tone. On the left you'll find the Attack and Noise controls for the mk1 circuit, and on the right you'll find the shared Fuzz and Bias for the mk1.5 and mk2 circuits. (Bias: all the way left for mk1.5 and all the way right for mk2).

CryptoBender1.jpg

CryptoBender2.jpg

Rockbox Boiling Point $250

BoilingPoint.jpg

Dr. Scientist Miniberator #3 "Off The Air" $250

miniRRR.jpg

Im just looking to clear funds for a Vintage Jazzmaster, so unfortunately no trades.

• Members
photo-1-1.jpg
RATBD2TU2.jpg

'91 "Woodcutter" big box RAT.

BOSS BD-2 w/ DIY Keeley "Phat mod" (switch&blue LED) works perfectly but not with batteries.

BOSS TU-2.

I'll sell these if anyone's interested, but I prefer trades toward any of the following stuff:

MXR Carbon Copy
ZVEX *instant* lo-fi junky
EQD or Catalinbread Delays/Reverbs
EHX Cathedral
EHX SMM/H
EHX Microsynth
EHX POG 2
ZOOM G3
Akai Headrush (1 or 2)
Boss FZ-2
Boss DD-20
Catalinbread SFT

or any small amp heads (1 to 15 watt - something for a home studio).

instead of PM'ing me, PLEASE e-mail me at indieclock AT gmail

• Members

Cmatmods deluxe compressor, selling for a customer of my shop on consignment, $125.00 shipped and paypal'd in the USA. Has a bit of finish wear on the top writing, and has industrial velcro on the bottom.

july142012013.jpg

Loop Master 8 loop true bypass switcher, selling this for the same customer as above, on consignment. $155 shipped and paypal'd in the USA. I don't think he used this one at all, or if he did, he didn't use it very much. Has industrial velcro on the bottom.

july142012016.jpg

I have a bunch of partially compensated and a bunch of fully compensated bridge saddles for acoustic guitar, made of high quality bone from water buffalo. I sell hundreds of these on ebay for $10.99 each, but that includes fees. Anyone here wants one, you can have it for $9.99 each, shipped and paypal'd in the USA.

partially compensated:

DSCF6033-1.jpg

fully compensated:

test002.jpg

Also, I have 3 sets left of the six inch patch cables with right angles on each end. These are nice cables, I have sold a LOT of them here on HC over the last year or two. These usually sell in my shop for $7.99 per cable, but I got a ton of these on a deal a while back, so I'm selling three sets here for $27.00 shipped and paypal'd in the USA. Here are a couple photos of them:

tubes121.jpg

tubes122.jpg

Hit me up via PM if you're interested.

EDIT: fixed the fully compensated saddle picture.... oops.

• Members

Crybaby Classic Wah- $70 shipped

-Like new Dunlop wah pedal, with Fasel, and true bypass

dunlop-cry-baby-classic-fasel-gcb-95-f-3

Gibson PAF humbucker- $60 shipped

-Bridge humbucker from early 90's Gibson ES-335

53574829-260x260-0-0_Gibson+Gibson+Burst

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

Upstate Analog Lunar Trem #2 in a super cool (and no longer available) Prism II enclosure w/ status and rate led's

$150 + shipping

IMG_0578.jpg

RAT clone in matte black enclosure w/ super bright white led - sounds killer!

$100 + shipping

IMG_0871.jpg

I'll have a silver sparkle "daydreamdistortion" (BOR clone) ready soon. If anyone wants to get in on that let me know :)

$135 + shipping

• Members

For sale...PRICE DROP ON THE TIM

Paul C. Tim......$190 shipped/pp'd

Catalinbread DLS-silver......$115 shipped/pp'd

EHX Small Clone......$50 shipped/pp'd

Vox Amplug Classic Rock...$25 shipped/pp'd

Hit me up for pics. Will try to post them when I get home today.

• Members

Up for grabs is my own personal never sold, but still in brand new condition Monsterpiece C.O.D. (this means you get it cheaper than the normal $175.00 :D )

This is my take on the classic Colorsound Overdriver circuit. This pedal excels at excellent clean boost, to gritty crunchy overdrive, to distortion, to fuzz territory.

Controls are volume, gain, hi (treble), and low (bass). As all of my pedals do, this also has a mini-toggle battery on/off switch.

Price is $150.00 shipped to USA/Canada (add $15.00 for shipping to other intl locations).

Only trade considered at this time is a Voodoo Lab PP2+ or a Voodoo Lab ISO-5 plus cash.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next up is a new Monsterpiece Monster Drive Germanium Booster.

This is the new redesigned version of this pedal - it now has a tone control rather than a 2 position voice switch. This is the first one built with the redesign.

The circuit is based on the classic Dallas Rangemaster, but instead of being stuck with the one frequency being boosted, you can use the tone control to set it how YOU like it. I personally like it in the top half of the tone control range... it adds a 3 dimensional sparkle & OOMPH to your tone without getting ice-picky.

Controls are boost & tone. There is also an internal transistor bias trim pot that is used to set the transistor voltage from the collector to ground in the optimal range. I set it right at about 7v dc.

Price is $125.00 shipped to USA/Canada (add $15 for shipping to other intl locations)

Thanks for looking :)

COD696-001.jpg
COD696-gutz1.jpg

MonsterDrive819-001.jpg
MonsterDrive819-002.jpg

• Members

I'm selling my anniversary edition Bearfoot Honey Beeatch overdrive. It is lucky #7 of #26, with a beautiful Donner/Myrold design. Like the Honey Bair, the Honey Beeatch is a variation on the iconic BJFE Honey Bee design, but with a fourth "mystery" knob (treble/presence).

Price includes USPS shipping to lower 48 - not interested in trades at this time. Payment by PalPal only. Mint condition, with all original packaging.

$250

SU4fI.jpg

HKjxX.jpg

PM me if you're interested.

• Members

2012-07-21114905.jpg

2012-07-21114928.jpg

2012-07-21114943.jpg

for sale blackheart killer ant 9/10 condition,

1 volume knob 1 watt. I love this little guy but i dont need uber quiet (doom) tube sag tones anymore, finally got outta the apartment.

i have that huuuuge logo and screws for it, ill reinstall it before i ship it out.

i added a little handle to it cause to me it looked incomplete with out one. also swapped out the knob for a way cooler one.

will trade for fuzz, towards fuzz or maaaybe a delay. actually theres a lot of {censored} Id trade it for or use it as a partial trade for something totally cool, pm me.

straight out price is 120+shipping

heres a video for it.

• Members

This amp has been a bit of a project for the last few months, and its now really quite wonderful! Unfortunately, as lovely as it sounds and as much as I've fallen for the unique mix of reverb & bias trem, it just can't hang with my band, need to move on to something louder. I've got a chance to snag a friend's Super Reverb, so I'm offering this up!

Its a '73 Princeton Reverb. Came to me pretty much original. Faceplate is nice & clean, tolex & hardware are all fine, couple small tears/dings/etc. that you'd expect in a "normal" SF amp. One little bonus is the tiny badge added by the music shop in Illinois where the amp was original sold - "Don's Music Land, Ltd." Too cool! The market for Princeton Reverbs has been going crazy in the last couple years & this one is a perfect example of a player's amp that sounds better than a lot of the more expensive all original/BF amps. I've got several speakers to play with, the best of which, by a mile, is a mid '60s Jensen C10N that was recently reckoned by Weber - the big "N" magnet is a perfect match for the amp & totally delivers well beyond what the stock speaker was capable of. I love that its a fresh cone & I can play loud w/o any fear of blowing the original! I have a few other nice speakers that could be included instead, depending on what you're after & how much you'd like to spend. . .

The reverb tank was dead when I got it, its been sent out to the folks who originally build the Accutronics tanks in Illinois before the brand was bought & production was sent overseas - the original tank came back sounding perfect, their service wasn't cheap, but is HIGHLY recommended.

The preamp tubes are a mix of nice ANOS American glass, the power tubes are a new set of JJs 6V6s - I believe I have the GEs that came in the amp, but to my ears the JJs were a nice improvement - made the amp bigger & meatier!

Lastly, while I'm not an amp tech, I'm pretty handy, so I've gone through & done a lot of "tune-up" work on the amp. Pots & jacks cleaned, replaced the cap can (Mallory) & all coupling caps (Atoms), later went through & replaced a lot of the "brown turd" signal caps with Mallory 150s. Also replaced all the usual "trouble-maker" resistors. Some of the lead dress wasn't great - typical SF stuff - so I've gone through & tided things up including correcting some mis-wiring of the heater wires. Each step has shown an appreciable improvement & the amp now idles quiet & has very respectable output for a small amp!!!

Update: I had noted in the original post that the amp felt a little "loose" when cranked & hit with a heavy pick attack. I've finally sorted that - was due to a dirty treble pot! :D

SO - I'd like to get $1100 shipped with the C10n + stock speaker. If you'd like ONLY the stock speaker, I'd do $950 shipped - the C10N was a pretty special find & I've got some $$$ tied up in it!

Pix (of course I can take more as requested!):

73_princeton_reverb.JPG

Before:

73_princeton_reverb_guts_800.JPG

After:

73_princeton_reverb_g.JPG

Misc details:

73_princeton_reverb_a.JPG

73_princeton_reverb_b.JPG

73_princeton_reverb_c.JPG

73_princeton_reverb_d.JPG

73_princeton_reverb_e.JPG

73_princeton_reverb_f.JPG

• Members
fadb3099.jpg

Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest - Like new, but velcroed in original box... Had it for about a month, but it just wasn't what I was looking for. Fantastic reviews and is somewhat of an "it" pedal. Shipped and paypalled for $125

8fe49723.jpg

*Big Box Mellowtone Wolf Computer. From low gain fuzz to rediculous oscilating noise... Has my favorite settings sharpied on the screen printed graphics, unfortunately... Velcroed already... No box... Pm me your email and ill send a pic... $100 shipped and paypaled...*

15116ff9.jpg

Death by Audio Fuzz War - Old skool painted as opposed to screen printed... Fantastic fuzz... Like new with box... Played maybe a grand total of 3 minutes... Just not my style $120 shipped and paypal'd

• Members

Mad Bean Thunderpuss Mosfet Boost - $45 shipped

thunderpuss.jpg

thunderpussguts005.jpg

Adrenalinn 3 - $280 shipped

linn.jpg

Fuzz Factory clone - $65 shipped

fuzzfactoryclone.jpg

1965 Fender Mustang - pm me

Mustang_after42.jpg

1960 Fender lap steel

lapsteel1.jpg

Silverface Fender Musicmaster Bass 6v6 version. - send me a pm

5V55G45Kb3Eb3M33Hbc777e1126b6d9a61109.jp

• Members

Up for sale are a couple items I'm not using anymore, but I'm sure someone else will have need for them :)...

Bradycases.com Brady Cases 36x18 pedalboard - $290 SHIPPED and PayPal'd - you'd pay almost $500 for one of these brand new from Bradycases.com- just too big for my needs... Has casters (wheels)... Polypropylene case (stronger and lighter than wood)... Built-in power inlet (male end) for easy power supply storage underneath... Built-in foam to protect all of your pedals... Recessed butterfly latches and handles... Extremely tough, durable, and rugged - this thing was made for the trials of the road... Mine has some scuffs and scratches on it, but nothing major - works perfectly. The pics show the scratches, but again - nothing major or anything that affects the actual functionality of the board's wheels/handles/power inlet/etc... :thu:

Pics ... (see: THIS ALBUM for a full album of pics of the pedalboard):

SL730956.jpg

SL730966.jpg

SL730962.jpg

SL730971.jpg

SL730977.jpg

Archived