What Is the Cheapest A Cornish Pedal Has Sold For?

Player99

• Members

I saw a deal go down once where some guy traded a penis harness and a rubber catsuit for one.

:lol:

Seriously though, aren't used ones more expensive than new ones? I thought there was a waitlist for all those things so people are willing to pay more for a used one to get it right away. I'd be surprised if you'd be able to get a deal on one.

• Members

Don't buy one. It's as simple as that. If you are asking if you can get a deal on one you are already considering getting one at all, and that means you are cock deep in the {censored}-rabbit hole of guitar effect wankery. Just walk away from this experience, no one will remember or talk about it, and live your life as if this never happened. Otherwise, abandon all hope, ye who enter here--you will forever be a douchebag.

• Members

I've played through several.

Though they appear to be very heavily constructed, I wasn't blown away by the tones. They sounded good, but so do dozens of other pedals. Personally, I wouldn't drop the coin for one. I have a friend who has several, a Klon, and a few other rarities and it seems to make him happy. Like many people, including me, he tries to dial in the same tones regardless of what pedal and amp he is using.

If you buy one, you can always flip it and possibly break even.

• Members

Well I "allowed" myself one $$$ overdrive box and it came down to a Klon or SS-3. Klon won out big.

I really did like the NB-3 and I'm not sure why because it is just a simple clean boost. There actually was a dramatic improvement in my sound because of Pete's buffer.

Oh God, I'm defending Cornish pedals on HCFX :facepalm:

• Members

dont go to the gear page about tone, those idiots thought rehoused Joyo pedals were the holy grail at one point
:lol:

The OP wasn't asking about tone. He was asking about the cheapest Cornish pedal selling for. What I posted is an Emporium thread selling Cornish pedals. It has nothing to do about a TGP related tone discussion. Who's the idiot?

• Members

Don't buy one. It's as simple as that. If you are asking if you can get a deal on one you are already considering getting one at all, and that means you are cock deep in the {censored}-rabbit hole of guitar effect wankery. Just walk away from this experience, no one will remember or talk about it, and live your life as if this never happened. Otherwise, abandon all hope, ye who enter here--you will forever be a douchebag.

Sig'd

• Members

The OP wasn't asking about tone. He was asking about the cheapest Cornish pedal selling for. What I posted is an Emporium thread selling Cornish pedals. It has nothing to do about a TGP related tone discussion. Who's the idiot?

OK so now I am also asking about tone as well.

Archived