nDODd

hangwire

• Members

dod-fx-55-u-1024x1024.jpgstock photo for now

cheap find. 1983 i believe from the clicker screws. Sounds decent as long as you keep the distortion under 75%.

over that it gets very tinny and buzzy but under than it seems more balanced than the later fx55b and fx55c versions.

anyone else read the title as "nude" :whisper:

• Members

cheap find. 1983 i believe from the clicker screws. Sounds decent as long as you keep the distortion under 75%.

How cheap are we talking, if you don't mind me asking...
:o

$30 out the door, so cheap I guess in today's market for it being in a music store... i am actually a bit shocked I can't find a fx30 gate/loop and fx53? classic fuzz for under $20 like you could with ease back a few years ago. I am cautiously collecting DOD pedals that I would have use for and not just sit in a drawer forever just to say I have them.

aside from the aforementioned ^ classic fuzz, I want to get a bass grunge [my wife used one in the 90s], and test out the fx91? bass overdrive and fx77? punkifier to see if they produce anything well enough to justifying picking them up. maybe one of those mxr box bifet preamps too [already have the fx10 dod box [ ] version

Archived