NBFODPD (ATTN DigitechRep!)

echodeluxe

• Members

new box full of digitech pedals day!

eff yeah!

2r57p.jpg

thanks digitechrep!

ive only had about an hour to mess around with them (my gf wanted to nap and i didnt wanna bug her too much) but so far:

Whammy DaVe: its so nice to have another whammy. its so coooool. chord mode is awesome but i can tell ill be using the classic mode most often.

Hardwire Reverb: woah dude, sleeper. the reverse is just {censored}ing fun. spring is surprisingly good (still prefer the holy grail and malekko for spring) and the gated reverb is great. this is gonna be used heavily on the new songs, i can tell already.

Jamman Stereo: little bit of a learning curve, but super easy once you get going and its really rad. still need some practice but its killer.

inb4: tl;dr, biased/{censored} you/who cares/lol/your band sucks etc...

• Members

Why is it that you prefer the classic mode?

Do you notice a difference in the dry tone between chord and classic mode? I noticed this first when using my fuzz factory but it seems like chord mode - whammy setting with the treadle open (no pitchshift) dulls the highs compared to bypass. I've since noticed this when playing clean as well, but it is less pronounced. Classic mode doesn't seem to have this problem.

• Members

zappa, this is the second time youve mentioned your disdain for me mentioning my gf. how jealous can one dude on the internet be?

i hope one day you can find someone you truly love so you can GET UP OFF OF MY BAWLS

whitefro1.jpg

:lol: that guy isn't bad looking

• Members

Why is it that you prefer the classic mode?

Do you notice a difference in the dry tone between chord and classic mode? I noticed this first when using my fuzz factory but it seems like chord mode - whammy setting with the treadle open (no pitchshift) dulls the highs compared to bypass. I've since noticed this when playing clean as well, but it is less pronounced. Classic mode doesn't seem to have this problem.

i tried comparing bypass and on dry sounds to see if i could discern a difference and if there is one, i cant heard it. i wired up my whole board and nothing battles with it either. everything plays together nice.

• Members

I used the word notice too much in that paragraph, did any of you notice?

But this is something I get in my rig and I'm not sure why. I can see this being a non-issue for most people but for how I want to use the whammy it poses a problem. More and more I'm thinking about trading the DaVe off for a DT.

• Members

But this is something I get in my rig and I'm not sure why. I can see this being a non-issue for most people but for how I want to use the whammy it poses a problem. More and more I'm thinking about trading the DaVe off for a DT.

That's cool about the endorsement deal. You should twist digitechrep's arm about getting yourself a sig pedal.

• Members

That's cool about the endorsement deal. You should twist digitechrep's arm about getting yourself a sig pedal.

maybe try experimenting with placement in your rig. i dont have any issues :idk:

i think my sig pedal would be a Fulldrive 2.

Archived